NANA Regional Corp Reviews | Glassdoor

NANA Regional Corp President/CEO Wayne Westlake
Wayne Westlake
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Awesome to work with NANA very friendly."

I worked at NANA Regional Corp full-time

Pros

Safety first with them and I like the daily meetings we have of whats going on there.

Cons

I can think of none at the moment.

Advice to Management

I like your style.

"Framed & Special Treatment"

Former Employee - House Keeper in Prudhoe Bay, AK
    Former Employee - House Keeper in Prudhoe Bay, AK

I worked at NANA Regional Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Constant Work but given the way things are done you see why there is constant work.

Cons

If you are 'not a relative. If you do not follow up/kiss/get in good with/side/join a click you will not have a job what ever camp they put you with, regardless how many people that 'do not' work for the company say you do an very good professional job. And there is 1 female manager if she doesn't like you, she will do, write & will say anything to corporate to get you on out of there. Because she has been with the company for so long & is a native that will listen to her! Corporate is too lazy to get to the bottom of anything. You have No Rights with this company. NONE.

Advice to Management

Stay away! Go work for McDonald's somewhere.

"Terrible management and benefits"

Former Employee - Technician in Woodridge, IL
    Former Employee - Technician in Woodridge, IL

I worked at NANA Regional Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay and lots of available hours to work for at this job. New equipment and tools and good fellow employees.

Cons

Horrible treatment of employees, abuse of pay and training is non existent to new employees. HR does not help employees as this is a newer startup company and they care more about themselves then the lives of their employees. DO NOT WORK HERE

Advice to Management

Quit because you are not good management

"Some of the senior managers play favorites - that is why this year's loss in profits"

I have been working at NANA Regional Corp full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Most managers are focused on high performance outcomes. The company has experienced very fast revenue growth.

Cons

Some people in senior management have fancy titles but really don't have a job-no real know how to improve company business performance-only through lay offs. The lay offs look very dirty-keeping friends and those that actually promote negative rumors. Lay offs don't seem to be based on those that contributre to company performance. I wonder-am I next?

Advice to Management

Stop managing by the rumor mill, give real jobs with real financial accountability (and compensation consequences) to senior managers. Do lay offs more fairly-stop playing favorites through the rumor mill. It's easy to win at NANA, just kiss up to John Rense and others like him.