Found 164 of over 218 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance." (in 9 reviews)
- "long hours, executives are expected to be on call 24 hrs." (in 6 reviews)
- "Field Directors/ Managers and US Sales Corporate office lead with fear." (in 4 reviews)
- "Lack of vision from upper management, constantly shifting priorities, no appreciation" (in 3 reviews)
- "Leadership is horrible." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NARS Cosmetics and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jun 4, 2023Sales Education SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsDenver, CO
Innovative products, quality products, excellent artistry education and training, consistent payroll
No cons, but sales are competitive and there are intense ebbs and flows with business and traffic.
- 3.0Jun 12, 2023ConsultantFormer Employee
This was my first job out of college and I was hired as a consultant. It was great as a resume builder and a good experience for a few years but it's hard to grow out of the consultant position and into a full time worker.
Not much room for growth
NARS Cosmetics Reviews FAQs
NARS Cosmetics has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 218 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at NARS Cosmetics to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
88% of NARS Cosmetics employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NARS Cosmetics 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.