Found 520 of over 534 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about NAVEX? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NAVEX employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people (i work with really smart individuals)" (in 47 reviews)
- "• NAVEX has a great culture; it tries to bring teams together and show employees they are appreciated." (in 28 reviews)
- "Good work life balance Good support system" (in 23 reviews)
- "Work from home and a work life balance are actively encouraged." (in 23 reviews)
- "Seemingly fun climate, excellent review process, training is great" (in 17 reviews)
- "low pay not very competitive" (in 38 reviews)
- "Pay and benefits could be better." (in 35 reviews)
- "Poor management support to teams." (in 25 reviews)
- "Current salary is 36% below industry average according to the US Bureau of Labor and Statistics." (in 14 reviews)
- "There have been managerial and ownership changes recently, but our current leadership and owners seem to be pointing us in the right direction." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NAVEX and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 8, 2023Senior Manager, MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The culture is very positive and you get a genuine feeling that the company truly cares about its employees - work life balance is actively encouraged. The company is currently going through a period of transition which inevitably leads to change, but they've got the right people on-board to lead this, and it's being managed in a very positive way. The benefits package is also fantastic and designed very much with the employee and their family front of mind.
Regardless of what anyone says every company will have it's cons - but at NAVEX when you raise a concern it is either being addressed, or people actively listen with a view to making a positive change.NAVEX Response7mo
Dear Current NAVEX Team Member, Thank you a thousand times for the kind note and message and for joining the NAVEX team. NAVEX prides itself in being a people-first organization and ensuring team members feel heard, seen, and cared for, and that means creating a healthy work-life balance. We truly appreciate you sharing your NAVEX experience with us, and if you have other things that come up, I welcome you to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for all you do for the team and for helping to create the beautiful culture at NAVEX. Warmly, Tyler Epps Talent Brand Ambassador
- 5.0Sep 6, 2023Implementation SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCharlotte, NC
-great management -good work/life balance -career opportunities
-pay is lower than industry standard
NAVEX Reviews FAQs
NAVEX has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 534 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at NAVEX to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
54% of NAVEX employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NAVEX 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.