Found 7 of over 180 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Finance
Got a burning question about NBH Bank? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NBH Bank employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I believe we as a bank can work on better communication, and working as a team." (in 7 reviews)
- "No recognition for hard fought accomplishments." (in 5 reviews)
- "Little room to advance, salary is not competitive, favors external hires." (in 3 reviews)
- "Paid time off is slim" (in 3 reviews)
- "There is also a lot of personnel drama and a few managers who have been found to read their people's emails and listen to their phone calls." (in 1 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NBH Bank and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great team"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 26, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great culture and talented management team. Hard work is noticed and is rewarded.
Company is still young and growing, sometime it can become very busy and stressful.
- 5.0Oct 19, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
I have enjoyed my time with the company and being able to support the success of the company, it’s an exciting time as we expand into new products and services. I respect the executive management team and I feel they respect me as well. I work with a great team and I stride for a positive work life balance with them, which is supported by the Company. I also admire Tim for his “no jerk” philosophy!
I have no cons to report.