- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Naples, FL Area
- - Naples, FL
- - Marco Island, FL
- - Cape Coral, FL Area
- - Bonita Springs, Optional[FL]
- - Fort Myers, FL
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Loxahatchee, FL
- - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- - Orlando, FL Area
- - Kissimmee, FL
- - Tennessee
- - Memphis, TN Area
- - Bartlett, TN
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Arlington Heights, IL
- - Connecticut
- - Bridgeport, CT Area
- - Bridgeport, CT
Found 208 of over 219 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Remote Work From Home Jobs
Hi! I got my CPC Certification in 2008 & was extremely lucky enough to land a job quickly with no experience. I loved my job very much and loved doing medical coding and billing , however after being there for 3+ years my husband was offered & took a job in another state in a small community and I wasn’t able to find a job in my market. Therefore, my certification lapsed then expired 🙁 So my question is, can anyone tell me how to get my certification back & the quickest way to do it? Thanks!
Looking for advice - I have been a PTA for the past 15 years (mostly home health). Ever since the start of covid, I’m getting more and more burnt out to the point that I feel like I’m starting to lose myself. I have been desperately trying to find a new job but most places won’t even look at my résumé because I only have an Associate’s and not a Bachelor’s degree, despite my extensive experience. Any leads on how to put my existing experience into another field of work?
Got a burning question about NCH Healthcare? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NCH Healthcare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "The benefits were great" (in 21 reviews)
- "The people here are great to work with and it's my only reason why i have not jumped ship yet." (in 17 reviews)
- "great staff" (in 12 reviews)
- "Great coworkers that understand the meaning of teamwork" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great benefits, decent and diverse work environment." (in 4 reviews)
- "low pay for an area with high cost of living" (in 22 reviews)
- "IT management is awful." (in 16 reviews)
- "Appears that there is poor communication between hiring managers and HR department; you have to be proactive to hear back from HR." (in 6 reviews)
- "Artificially controls salaries being the biggest employer in Naples" (in 4 reviews)
- "No job security for tenure'." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NCH Healthcare and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Former Employee★★★★★Dec 4, 2022 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of opportunities for advancement
Lower pay than other local hospitals, but worth it !
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 12, 2023 - Registered Nurse in Naples, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Self scheduling, not paying for the crappy health insurance
Poor pay, very high turnover. Unsafe for patients. Not enough communication. HR sucks and has random arbitrary policies that they come up with. Nothing better to do I guess.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 29, 2022 - Physician Assistant in Naples, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits (PTO, health insurance, bonus).
Not much support from higher management (CEO, CFO, president).
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 5, 2022 - Registered NurseRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent benefits, coworkers, tools for the job
Staffing issues persist without a fix, exec leadership is out of touch, ineffective communication, questionable HR practices, reactive instead of proactive with staff retention and satisfactionContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 26, 2022 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Fort Myers, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No more pros anymore to work at NCH
Management has increased nurse to pt ratios. I worked in department that had a lot of nurses that have worked their for awhile and many have jumped ship including the manager.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 31, 2022 - Clinical TechnicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Setting your own schedule with self scheduling.
The management could be better.
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 3, 2022 - IT SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
good management. managers are friendly
difficult to Grow. it is not easy for growth
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Sep 18, 2022 - Community Health Nurse II in Naples, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It’s a stepping stone but not a place to stay. The cost of living in Naples is higher that most places and yet they don’t pay enough to make it affordable. Administration are the only ones that can make a decent salary.
The pay is not where it should be. They expect you to stay late without asking you. Managers are not willing to stand up against administration to support you. They just keep dumping patients on you, meanwhile they go home a 3 or 4 o’clock and your stuck there waiting to get a bed for a patient until 10 or 11 pm; when your day starts at 6am. Human Resources doesn’t have a clue either. It’s like they hired high school kids to work in there. Oh and the benefits are some of the worst I’ve ever had. The health insurance sucks and the hospital doesn’t give a discount to its employees.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 2, 2022 - Medical Assistant in Naples, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice starting bonus in first check !!
Learn some Spanish, cuz everyone speaks itContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 7, 2022 - Front Desk ReceptionistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Really great coworkers. Good benefits. Learn a great deal.
Very low pay. You are expected to work way more than they will pay you for.Continue reading
NCH Healthcare Reviews FAQs
NCH Healthcare has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 219 reviews left anonymously by employees. 31% of employees would recommend working at NCH Healthcare to a friend and 20% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
31% of NCH Healthcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NCH Healthcare 2.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.