NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Andy Baker

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Overall work environment makes it a place that you want to work in (in 7 reviews)

• Great team to work with and always approachable (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • No cons that I can think of till date (in 6 reviews)

1. "Payroll and Accounting Specialist"

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time

Pros

Great work environment, looks for innovation and new ideas, great training program, opportunity to grow within the company, unique and fun place to work

Cons

Is a young work environment, sometimes co-workers can be immature or inappropriate.

2. "Project Analyst"

Former Employee - Project Analyst
    Former Employee - Project Analyst

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Main contact was attentive, nice person. Payroll was easy and consistant.

Cons

Recruiter said all the right things, but there was some incorrect information communicated at times.

3. "Recruiter"

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time

Pros

drinks in office, company trips, young culture

Cons

clicky, subpar management, needs a payroll system for contract employees, better training

4. "Professional and very friendly"

Current Employee - Java Architect in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Java Architect in Reston, VA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team, always there to help never says no, I enjoy working with them.

Cons

They payment process is a bit unclear, taking screenshots and sending it over, can be very repetitive for us, if there can be a system to automate this process. That will amazing.

Advice to Management

Jaime, Dawn, Nicole, Michelle are great at dealing with request, very helpful and very approachable.

Feb 15, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for NextGen - Jaime, Dawn, Nicole and Michelle are all rockstars! We would love to chat more about the lack of clarity on payroll, as we are a... More

5. "Regional Director"

Former Employee - Area Director in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Area Director in San Diego, CA

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I would not recommend NextGen as an employer

Cons

Poor management choose to work somewhere else

Advice to Management

Make a better choice either another company.

Feb 15, 2018

We are sorry your experience was less than ideal. We take all feedback to heart and yours is no different. Implementing layers to Leadership and driving performance to match the needs of our... More

6. "The Real McCoy - Best in Recruiting"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lot’s of opportunity, fantastic office environment / culture, friendly team of people and very rewarding. Everyone from sales to upper management is very accessible. Management set clear performance expectations and offer attractive incentives / bonuses.

I love working at NextGen because of the people that I work with. Everyone is on the same wavelength, very motivating and success driven, which creates a great atmosphere. If you put the work in, you’ll get the recognition you deserve. NextGen are definitely more focused on the longer term and invest in the people that want to do well.

Overall work environment makes it a place that you want to work in. Recruiting and sales have great collaboration, management are very transparent – sharing company performance / numbers.

You can't beat it... 10/10

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Advice to Management

Invest more in the back office as the company continues to grow

Feb 15, 2018

Awesome feedback, we appreciate the time you took to write this review. We love that you mentioned hard work gains recognition, we strive to achieve that in our fast-growing culture ... we... More

7. "Great Place to work as a Consultant"

Former Employee - Technical Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Michelle Smith is a great recruiter. She was very helpful and always available for me to answer any questions. She was actively involved in the hiring process and is very knowledgeable in her role. Michelle Rattery is a wonderful account manager and is always available in the event that Michelle Smith was not available. They are a great team together.

Cons

I enjoyed my tenure as a consultant and cannot think of any negative moments or situations related to NextGen.

Advice to Management

Michelle Smith and Michelle Rattery are a great combination working together. Keep supporting them in their endeavors. They bring great value to your company.

Feb 15, 2018

The "Michelle Duo" are wonderful and we are glad you had a great experience; we will continue to support them all everyone they hire! Thanks for taking the time to review NextGen on Glassdoor!... More

8. "Awesome company & culture!"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management at NG is by far the best I've had the pleasure of working with in my career. Very skilled in this business, eager to provide training, always supportive and great growing your career.
    Our operations team could not be more responsive to my needs and the questions/concerns of my consultants. They are always on point to give direction, help with questions and provide support.
    Our recruiting manager is wonderful to work with and is always there for you. The sheer wealth and knowledge of he and the management team make a great environment for a recruiter.
    Oh, and I love the perks at NG!

Cons

none so far that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Love the continued growth!

Feb 15, 2018

Yaaas! We love our Recruiting Lead and our Operations team -- so glad your experience has been a good one. We are here for you, always!

9. "Telecom"

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time

Pros

Great support from recruiter and onboarding

Cons

No cons, really. Wish more work or opportunities in different regions.

Feb 15, 2018

We appreciate your hard-work on project and are glad to hear you were supported! Keep in touch with us, our job opportunities and client-base are growing nationwide!

"Great Place to Be a Recruiter!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership is able to help you in tough situations. It is nice being able to talk to them as equals and to get advice. Very encouraging environment. Staffing is a hard and very competitive industry. Working here they hold you to a high standard and try to work with you when things are not going right.

Awesome benefits!

Cons

There can be a miscommunication on expectations sometimes. Leadership is quick to fix but can seem confusing at first.

Advice to Management

Keep offering great incentives when it comes to motivating staff! More training or continuous training would be a great benefit to new and existing staff.

Feb 15, 2018

Appreciate the review, thanks for taking the time. Training and expectation clarity are things we are constantly improving / working on -- so we are thankful of your feedback. Keep the insight... More