NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Andy Baker

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good pay rate and excellent HR staff (in 4 reviews)

• Great company with key contract and recruiting relationships (in 4 reviews)

Cons

1. "Great Place to work as a Consultant"

Former Employee - Technical Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Michelle Smith is a great recruiter. She was very helpful and always available for me to answer any questions. She was actively involved in the hiring process and is very knowledgeable in her role. Michelle Rattery is a wonderful account manager and is always available in the event that Michelle Smith was not available. They are a great team together.

Cons

I enjoyed my tenure as a consultant and cannot think of any negative moments or situations related to NextGen.

Advice to Management

Michelle Smith and Michelle Rattery are a great combination working together. Keep supporting them in their endeavors. They bring great value to your company.

2. "Awesome company & culture!"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management at NG is by far the best I've had the pleasure of working with in my career. Very skilled in this business, eager to provide training, always supportive and great growing your career.
    Our operations team could not be more responsive to my needs and the questions/concerns of my consultants. They are always on point to give direction, help with questions and provide support.
    Our recruiting manager is wonderful to work with and is always there for you. The sheer wealth and knowledge of he and the management team make a great environment for a recruiter.
    Oh, and I love the perks at NG!

Cons

none so far that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Love the continued growth!

3. "Telecom"

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time

Pros

Great support from recruiter and onboarding

Cons

No cons, really. Wish more work or opportunities in different regions.

"Great Place to Be a Recruiter!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership is able to help you in tough situations. It is nice being able to talk to them as equals and to get advice. Very encouraging environment. Staffing is a hard and very competitive industry. Working here they hold you to a high standard and try to work with you when things are not going right.

Awesome benefits!

Cons

There can be a miscommunication on expectations sometimes. Leadership is quick to fix but can seem confusing at first.

Advice to Management

Keep offering great incentives when it comes to motivating staff! More training or continuous training would be a great benefit to new and existing staff.

5. "Fantastic company that treats you well"

Pros

Fantastic communication, leadership, good pay, good benefits. Their goal is to place you full time at companies and not limit you solely to the contract.

Cons

I have not come across any negatives. Third contractor company I have worked for and the best one out of the 3.

6. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the company culture, commission structure, and leadership. We do company outings every month of so after going over the monthly performance of the company and industry as a whole!

Cons

This is a fast pace working environment and might not be for everyone if you aren't able to meet the company's expectations. (there is plenty of time to make improvements if you are under performing they won't kick you out for having a rough couple of weeks).

Advice to Management

Please continue to put more pressure on the sales team so that recruiters are able to meet goals and ultimately make the company more money!

7. "Fiber Project Manager"

Current Employee - Fiber Project Manager in Livermore, CA
    Current Employee - Fiber Project Manager in Livermore, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome team, Great support system; Good Health benefits.

Cons

Health benes for Family a bit pricy.

8. "Needs some work"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent base salary, great benefits, some nice office perks

Cons

Not much direction. Career path seems very limited. The sales team is viewed more highly than the recruiting team - you don't have any say in anything if you're a recruiter. Seems like people that have been there a while aren't held to any standards that new people are. Lots of favoritism.

Advice to Management

Treat everyone like they have equal value in the business. Favoritism and "inner circle" type companies are fun (for the ones in the circle) but aren't fun for anyone not in it. It's pretty clear who is a favorite and who they want to keep at the bottom of the totem pole.

"Room for improvement"

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time

Pros

Good industry to be in. Decent pay, benefits and 401k. I work with a good group of people, relatively young. There is some opportunities to work remote.

Cons

Little room for advancement. The owners have placed favorites in management positions... some of whom micromanage to the point where they might as well do the job themselves! These people, I'm thinking of one in particular, make EVERYTHING harder

Advice to Management

Reward good employees, pay attention to who is doing a good job, and who is just collecting a fat paycheck without contributing. See beyond your friendships....

"Recruiter"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Base Salary is great.

Cons

-Mandatory to work on weekends.
    -Upper management had no compassion at all
    - Employees company wide not friendly at all.
    -No company structure- there is never a set plan in place ever!
    - no one is treated equal if you are the favorite you can get away with murder, if not its only a matter of time they put you on a performance plan even if you are making the company money.
    -NO WLB

Advice to Management

Really need to rethink the structure of the company and make some changes in upper management.

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Response

Oct 24, 2016 – Senior Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and send over some feedback. Upper management closely analyzes each and every review. I would first like to apologize that you had a negative experience... More