KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Reviews

Updated May 11, 2022

Found 106 of over 172 reviews

3.7
NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Executive Vice President and Chief Talent and Technology Officer Jonathan Langley
Jonathan Langley

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "No PTO as a contractor(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company

Jan 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

NextGen has good PTO and healthcare

Cons

N/A - nothing to list in the cons

2. 4.0

$$$

May 11, 2022 - Contractor for Verizon
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay but not much for benefits

Cons

No PTO or vacation here

3. 2.0

Project Manager

Mar 4, 2022 - Technical Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Variety of responsibilities in different departments

Cons

Work life balance Poor senior leadership

Marketing Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We value everyone’s experience with us and appreciate your review. We are sorry to hear you do not feel adequately led by the leadership team on the project you are supporting. We would like the opportunity to discuss this in more detail, please contact us at hr@nextgengr.com to share more information. We value the unique contributions our employees bring to the company and hearing your feedback helps us understand what we can do better.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Ehhh

Feb 15, 2022 - Project Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay ok. But over worked.

Cons

Over worked. Dictatorship. My way or no way.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, whether it’s positive or constructive we do appreciate it. NextGen values all of our current and former employees and the unique contributions they have made to our company. We are sorry to hear you felt overworked and would really like the opportunity to discuss the client(s) and/or project(s) you were supporting in more detail. Please contact our HR Department (hr@nextgengr.com) to share more. Thank you!

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great Co

Nov 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, pay is great

Cons

Need a better overall benefits package

6. 3.0

Good Experience

Aug 12, 2021 - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great compensation, benefits, and work life balance

Cons

Lack of training and unrealistic goals

2 people found this review helpful

Marketing Communications Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your time with us so far. We are happy to hear you enjoy the compensation structure and that you have a great work-life balance. We have a number of internal resources that we can tap into to provide additional training. Please reach out to your manager and/or HR to discuss what training would be most beneficial. In regards to your goals, if you feel as though you need more support and advice on how to achieve your targets, please reach out to your manager or the Director of Delivery. Thank you again; we appreciate the feedback.

7. 1.0

Need Better Managers

Aug 31, 2021 - Payroll Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not really anything to be honest.

Cons

Long hours Little Pay Get yelled at by contractors

3 people found this review helpful

Marketing Communications Specialist

We are sorry to hear this about your experience at NextGen. We value all of our current and former employees’ feedback. We would be happy to learn more about what specifically it was that was not positive during your time here and how we can improve. Please reach out to HR to discuss how we can better support you.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work - fast paced

Jul 7, 2021 - Business Development Manager in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall, good place to work. There is a lot to learn in the recruitment industry, specifically telecom, and there is no shortage of knowledge at NextGen. Fast paced with the ability to make a lot of money. Work hard and be a team player, you'll go pretty far.

Cons

Sort of have to be on-call all the time, but worth it when you close deals.

Marketing Communications Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed working at NextGen!

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Thumb downs all around.

Jun 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits including vacation, sick, and 100% paid for medical/dental/vision (not including dependents). Good work/life balance depending on who you ask.

Cons

People are leaving the company left and right, not to anyone's surprise. Since becoming acquired, the company has lost its culture and values. Upper management puts a lot of pressure on certain key members while others glide by under the radar doing absolutely nothing. The company does not provide enough growth opportunities or career advancement, even for people who are long overdue for a promotion and are already under market compensation. Not to mention, they continue to preach the idea of "one team" while their employees are constantly sacrificing their own growth for the company's. They use the excuse of it not being in the budget, but only when someone threatens to leave will the company magically find funds to make a counteroffer. The team has not recovered and has no strong strategy to pull themselves out of this downward spiral.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Marketing Communications Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry to hear your experience with us since the acquisition was less than ideal. We do have a number of well-defined career paths within the organization and several employees have moved up or switched departments based on their career aspirations. Over the course of the last few years, we’ve spent time on expanding the training opportunities for employees as it is our goal to provide an environment where all of our employees have an equal opportunity to be successful and thrive. We take all feedback to heart and yours is no different. We sincerely wish you the best in your future endeavors.

10. 4.0

Senior Technical Recruiter

Apr 15, 2021 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, professional environment, Lots of positions to work with, Company LinkedIn connection, Great Clients

Cons

Barely anything, I barely found any other Cons, Telecom position, IT position I want to work, Overhead

Viewing 1 - 10 of 106 Reviews

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Reviews FAQs

NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 172 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

66% of NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Job Seekers