NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Andy Baker

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Overall work environment makes it a place that you want to work in (in 7 reviews)

• Great team to work with and always approachable (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • No cons that I can think of till date (in 6 reviews)

1. "Payroll and Accounting Specialist"

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time

Pros

Great work environment, looks for innovation and new ideas, great training program, opportunity to grow within the company, unique and fun place to work

Cons

Is a young work environment, sometimes co-workers can be immature or inappropriate.

2. "The Real McCoy - Best in Recruiting"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lot’s of opportunity, fantastic office environment / culture, friendly team of people and very rewarding. Everyone from sales to upper management is very accessible. Management set clear performance expectations and offer attractive incentives / bonuses.

I love working at NextGen because of the people that I work with. Everyone is on the same wavelength, very motivating and success driven, which creates a great atmosphere. If you put the work in, you’ll get the recognition you deserve. NextGen are definitely more focused on the longer term and invest in the people that want to do well.

Overall work environment makes it a place that you want to work in. Recruiting and sales have great collaboration, management are very transparent – sharing company performance / numbers.

You can't beat it... 10/10

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Advice to Management

Invest more in the back office as the company continues to grow

Feb 15, 2018

Awesome feedback, we appreciate the time you took to write this review. We love that you mentioned hard work gains recognition, we strive to achieve that in our fast-growing culture ... we... More

3. "Great Place to work as a Consultant"

Former Employee - Technical Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technical Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Michelle Smith is a great recruiter. She was very helpful and always available for me to answer any questions. She was actively involved in the hiring process and is very knowledgeable in her role. Michelle Rattery is a wonderful account manager and is always available in the event that Michelle Smith was not available. They are a great team together.

Cons

I enjoyed my tenure as a consultant and cannot think of any negative moments or situations related to NextGen.

Advice to Management

Michelle Smith and Michelle Rattery are a great combination working together. Keep supporting them in their endeavors. They bring great value to your company.

Feb 15, 2018

The "Michelle Duo" are wonderful and we are glad you had a great experience; we will continue to support them all everyone they hire! Thanks for taking the time to review NextGen on Glassdoor!... More

4. "Awesome company & culture!"

Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Technical Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management at NG is by far the best I've had the pleasure of working with in my career. Very skilled in this business, eager to provide training, always supportive and great growing your career.
    Our operations team could not be more responsive to my needs and the questions/concerns of my consultants. They are always on point to give direction, help with questions and provide support.
    Our recruiting manager is wonderful to work with and is always there for you. The sheer wealth and knowledge of he and the management team make a great environment for a recruiter.
    Oh, and I love the perks at NG!

Cons

none so far that I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Love the continued growth!

Feb 15, 2018

Yaaas! We love our Recruiting Lead and our Operations team -- so glad your experience has been a good one. We are here for you, always!

"Great Place to Be a Recruiter!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership is able to help you in tough situations. It is nice being able to talk to them as equals and to get advice. Very encouraging environment. Staffing is a hard and very competitive industry. Working here they hold you to a high standard and try to work with you when things are not going right.

Awesome benefits!

Cons

There can be a miscommunication on expectations sometimes. Leadership is quick to fix but can seem confusing at first.

Advice to Management

Keep offering great incentives when it comes to motivating staff! More training or continuous training would be a great benefit to new and existing staff.

Feb 15, 2018

Appreciate the review, thanks for taking the time. Training and expectation clarity are things we are constantly improving / working on -- so we are thankful of your feedback. Keep the insight... More

6. "Fiber Project Manager"

Current Employee - Fiber Project Manager in Livermore, CA
    Current Employee - Fiber Project Manager in Livermore, CA

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Awesome team, Great support system; Good Health benefits.

Cons

Health benes for Family a bit pricy.

Feb 15, 2018

So glad you felt supported and that you think we have an awesome team (we tend to agree too!) ... we have a ton of work in CA ... so let's continue to keep you on project!

7. "Great Company!"

I have been working at NEXTGEN GLOBAL RESOURCES full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the company culture, commission structure, and leadership. We do company outings every month of so after going over the monthly performance of the company and industry as a whole!

Cons

This is a fast pace working environment and might not be for everyone if you aren't able to meet the company's expectations. (there is plenty of time to make improvements if you are under performing they won't kick you out for having a rough couple of weeks).

Advice to Management

Please continue to put more pressure on the sales team so that recruiters are able to meet goals and ultimately make the company more money!

Feb 15, 2018

Appreciate the insight, thanks for the review. We want everyone to do well, so your feedback is important!

8. "Recruiter"

Current Employee - Permitting Manager
    Current Employee - Permitting Manager

Pros

As a recruiter, they were incredibly helpful and available. They helped me with my resume, my LinkedIn page and interviews. They always reminded me that they were always happy to help

Cons

I have no complaints about them

Advice to Management

Nothing

9. "Professional contracting to large corporations"

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Principal Engineer in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

NextGen recruiters and operations support staff are top notch. Great company with key contract and recruiting relationships! Steve, Dawn, and Nicole are awesome!

Cons

Liability Insurance requirements are a little excessive for Corp to Corp contractors.

Advice to Management

Things are working! Keep it up!!

10. "Professional and Enthusiastic"

Pros

I’m very glad that I got an opportunity to work with some of the best recruiters at NextGen. My recruiters, Alexis, Dawn and Nicole, have been extremely professional, amiable and understanding. I was able to easily reach out to them with any questions or concerns and quickly get a response. They made sure I was prepared, confident and comfortable at every stage throughout the interview process. They have an eye for good talent and are one of the best teams to work with.

Cons

None that I can think of