NICE Actimize Reviews | Glassdoor

NICE Actimize Reviews

Updated Sep 7, 2019

Found 112 reviews

3.8
NICE Actimize CEO Craig Costigan (no image)
Craig Costigan
Pros
Cons
  • "(in 5 reviews)

• "More needs to be done for career path(in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"NICE place, people, and culture"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome place to work Life and work balance Company Activities Flexible working environment Great people Systemic training Mentor & Mentee System

Cons

No Cons so far at Nice Actimize...

NICE Actimize2019-08-12
  2. "Life at Nice"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

None that I can think of

NICE Actimize2019-09-07
  3. "Excellent Culture, Workplace"

Former Employee - Data Science in Hoboken, NJ

I worked at NICE Actimize full-time for more than a year

Pros

From my perspective (data science), a truly unique and excellent culture. Innovative, supportive, collaborative. The role lets you expand and grow as a data scientist, and the challenges are significant and satisfying to overcome. Nothing beats the feeling of having something you implemented perform well in a complex, real-world environment.

Cons

Relationships with clients can be unhealthy - this is probably just part and parcel of being a vendor, but you'll be at the mercy of a bank's DS team, so if they poorly communicate requirements, it's on you and the team to fix.

Advice to Management

Very happy with the new data science lead - and the direction in general. Data Science was short-staffed, but that's getting addressed.

NICE Actimize2019-09-07
  4. "Awesome Company"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ability to make a difference and plenty of support from all levels of the company. World class products and clients

Cons

Not a lot of formal training but being a professional you can adapt quickly

Advice to Management

Structure a formal training program

NICE Actimize2019-08-12
  5. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Data Scientist

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Tremendous opportunity for growth. 2. Very experienced team working on anti money laundering and fraud detection. 3. Flexible work hours, work from home etc.

Cons

Compensation packages like including company stocks could be improved.

NICE Actimize2019-08-05
  6. "Indian Sweatshop managed by Israelis"

Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good amount of flexibility offered.

Cons

This company routinely offshores jobs by inviting people from India as visitors.I have noticed off late lot of jobs being offered to non Americans. Really need to notify the DOL hotline.

Advice to Management

None - wont matter

NICE Actimize2019-08-15
  7. "So far, so good...."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Hoboken, NJ

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for less than a year

Pros

Solid company with a great culture. I've felt welcome my first 3 months here. My team has been very supportive, and I found people will walk over to introduce themselves to me when we start speaking about projects.

Cons

None so far. I guess I'd recommend leaving Webex for Zoom. Otherwise, I've got none to say now.

Advice to Management

I really like the many activities provided to make it a fun work environment. That does not negate that we are working hard, and you expect great things from us, which is good.

NICE Actimize2019-06-24

"A very good company to work with and an opportunity to learn FinTech solutions"

Current Employee - Solution Architect

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time

Pros

Leadership is coming up with new strategies to compete with competitors. Incorporating the new technologies into legacy solutions on FinTech Industries. Providing the training programs for employees to become the trusted advisors with Financial customers

Cons

Leadership is failed to retain the solution experts. Poor process with backup strategies when employees leave from companies. Less exposure on Professionals team on R&D activities

NICE Actimize2019-05-07

"Terrible work environment"

I worked at NICE Actimize full-time

Pros

None that I can think of

Cons

burn-out will be inevitable. Poor management, lots of turnover and unrealistic expectations.

NICE Actimize2019-05-31

"Worst pay, Work work life balance"

I have been working at NICE Actimize full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good sales team and good product roadmaps

Cons

Micromanagement at Director and Senior Director level. They want you be dot at 9 am in office and no try to step out even a second before 5. Based on client and project you could have calls at 8 am or 7 pm, you are expected to take these and keep working but the reciprocity in terms of giving you the flexibility in being in the office has been taken away. People are expected to take 8 am call, magically be in office... at 9 am, keep working no breaks till 5 pm in office and then leave work and keep working as long as client needs. Director doesnt care about your work life balance and will not reciprocate with any kind of flexibility. Talking to higher management is futile as there is support from senior director and VP. No plan on career progression, mangers are forced to do performance evaluation in a day and not encouraged to take any feedback. Senior Director will independently adjust evaluation to align with the curve and mangers will have no idea but are asked to face employees. There has been situations where Director has asked employee to provide the list of task everyday so they can prioritize it daily ( this is at management level). Instead of product and professional services company, it looks more like companies like Infosys/TCS where senior management does rounds and will micromanage everything. Mos of the employees dont get any hikes and this is despite putting 135% than the expected utilization.

Advice to Management

Care for your employees, don't just treat them as replaceable commodities. Management should be composed of people who are either trained or have talent to manage people and not just they were good individual contributors.

NICE Actimize2019-03-08