Cover image for NICE CXone

NICE CXone President, CEO, and Director Paul Jarman
Paul Jarman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor Management and Architecture Team.(in 32 reviews)
  • "Medical benefits are mediocre.(in 28 reviews)
  • "Middle and upper management often neglect ladership qualities and growth principles within themselves, stunting the growth of those around them.(in 23 reviews)
  • "based training and meet members of other departments and shadow with them.(in 8 reviews)
  • "The CEO of NICE does not believe in culture and prides himself on his ability to run a sweat shop.(in 6 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of NICE CXone and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Good learning and growth

Nov 7, 2022 - Tech Manager in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

NICE CXone provided me with good learning in terms of different technology stacks and Automation frameworks. Also not bound to specific technology always got a chance to explore new tools and technology which helps to improve product Quality. Good learning and provided a growth path also which help to grow in my career with learning opportunities. NICE has a very good and friendly working environment and all employees are always here to help and provide guidance.

Cons

I am not able to find out any.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

GREAT PLACE!!!!

Jan 23, 2023 - Enterprise Account Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this environment and the people I work with. I genuinely look forward to seeing my coworkers

Cons

Downside is the constant chance as of recent but it can be managed

3. Join the NICE CXone team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company to learn and grow.

Jan 19, 2023 - Principal Network Architect in Fort Worth, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic environment Great opportunities Growth Learning

Cons

At the moment I am happy working with them, the last 6 years have been amazing, with good learning and opportunities.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 13, 2023 - Sales Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, hours, management, remote work

Cons

constantly changing as well as limited vacation time

6. 5.0

Excellent working conditions

Dec 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work hours Hybrid work Strong company financials Great work culture

Cons

There is none that I can think of at the moment.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Change isn't always a good thing.

Jan 4, 2023 - Sr Systems Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule and can work from home. Nice, newer building.

Cons

The culture has declined significantly. Management habitually addresses only the hottest fires and loudest ringing bells. Middle and upper management often neglect ladership qualities and growth principles within themselves, stunting the growth of those around them. Concerns regarding process and work loads are rarely addressed sufficiently causing strife within various teams. These problems then escalate, impacting workflow and other teams even further.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

CXone is a *Nice* place to work

Jan 3, 2023 - Principal Technical Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

After 3.75 years I can still say that Nice is a GREAT company to work with.

Cons

Growing Pains affect all companies

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee

Main review

Dec 29, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work or start on the software area

Cons

Low Salary and bad plans for promotions on Latin America

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a good company, Nice product

Jan 15, 2023 - Senior District Sales Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The cloud solution is a slick

Cons

Comp plan is horrible. Quota is unattainable - Raised it 123% from the previous year. $2.2M - $4.9M Removed products that you were previously paid on but still had to sell them. Benefits plan is below avg. Public company but no stock purchase plan. They talk highly about their sales enablement, however, there is no enablement. It is quantity over quality. Focus is on getting as many people through a training class instead of making sure those attendees are enabled.

11. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good, could be great

Dec 18, 2022 - Sr. Sales Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration in our team is great. Good people on the lower and mid level.

Cons

Senior team leaders are out of touch with reality. The little people are never consulted before any changes are made. Then surprisingly the changes mandated do not work. I have been here for many years and have never received a raise. They say there are merit increases but in 5+ years I have never had one. Promotions are as rare as raisies. Good luck if you want to move up. Presidents club is a joke with unknown parameters for marking club as a sales engineer. It is always the same people that go even though those people are never the top revenue generators. Company brags about great performance and balance sheet but that never trickles down to the rank and file. There is no stock options or even a option to buy stock as an employee. We are losing great people all the time because of the comp. It makes no sense to lose tenured employees and then spend months hiring and training new people. How is that cheaper then just paying us at competitively?

NICE CXone Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We were glad to read that you are excited about your great colleagues! This is something that is repeated in our annual employee surveys, and we are very proud of our superstar employees and excellent team atmosphere. At NICE CXone we have multiple processes in place to review our employees' performance and reward them accordingly. We hire top talent and our "pay for performance" culture ensures that strong performers are duly compensated. Our employee surveys consistently show that there is great satisfaction with the leadership of our managers, and that our employees have great clarity regarding their roles and the company's plans. If you would like to discuss any issues further, we recommend that you reach out to your manager or HR business partner.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 673 Reviews
</>Embed

NICE CXone Reviews FAQs

NICE CXone has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 694 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at NICE CXone to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NICE CXone employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NICE CXone. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

85% of NICE CXone employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NICE CXone 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NICE CXone to be culture, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with NICE CXone Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at NICE CXone? Share Your Experiences

NICE CXone logo

NICE CXone Careers

Cover image for NICE CXone

At NICE we are passionate about removing the friction between companies and consumers, creating extraordinary experiences that build brand...More

• Global Careers
  • Bunch of Brains
  • Sweet Benefits
  • Epic Culture

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

60 days ago

Events
While the whole world has its eyes set on Qatar for the FIFA World Cup, our NICErs from India have been closely following a different ball! NICErs from our Pune office showed off their sporting skills at the 6th annual Box Cricket Tournament! With 48 participating teams, 500 NICErs put on quite the show as they played their hearts out and cheered on their friends. Through each nail-biting match, the incredible strength and camaraderie of our NICE teams was the star of the show. It’s not a given that employees come together and share wonderful moments outside of the work boundaries, and yet, we see this all the time at NICE! Special shout out to Oceans Eight – our winning team – and to all the runner ups. Great cricket action!
Shared image

60 days ago

Employee Story
Meet Stephanie Mulloy! Stephanie has been a NICEr since 2009 when she began as an entry-level Client Services Representative. Since then, she has grabbed opportunities in Professional Services, Tech Support and Operations, but her biggest role change came in 2017 when she took up the role of Program Manager in an R&D unit – a whole new world for her! Instead of dealing directly with customers, she started interacting with internal teams such as services/support and R&D, to facilitate customer engagement. Earlier this year, Stephanie was promoted to Engineering Manager. She said, “I’ve been a NICEr for 13 years now so very little surprises me, but I was pleasantly surprised by how much I love working in R&D! I always thought of this domain as a place for developers only, but I truly feel like I have found my place here in a support role. I really wanted to explore this new domain as I love trying new things and challenging the status quo”. Keep it up, Stephanie!
Shared image

NICE CXone Photos

+ Add Photo
NICE CXone photo of: inContact Corporate Headquarters
NICE CXone photo of: Employees can utilize our on-site fitness center, which includes weights, cardio equipment, showers, group classes, yoga, and a dedicated personal trainer.
NICE CXone photo of: We're excited to welcome our new team members to the NICE inContact family.
NICE CXone photo of: As a part of the summer activities, employees step away for a themed #socialhour! The event is the perfect opportunity to get to know everyone and share weekend plans.
NICE CXone photo of: #EVERYone
NICE CXone photo of: We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products. #EVERYone. 🌈
NICE CXone photo of: Every month teams throughout the company get together for a drink, dubbed NICE inContact social hour.

Expert Career Advice

Instructure Logo
Instructure

3.4

Compare

Glassdoor has 694 NICE CXone reviews submitted anonymously by NICE CXone employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if NICE CXone is right for you.