KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 452 of over 466 reviews

3.8
NICE CXone President, CEO, and Director Paul Jarman
Paul Jarman
Pros
  • "Great people to work with, tons of learning opportunities and growth(in 31 reviews)

• "Decent work/life balance with a generous work from home policy(in 19 reviews)

• Cons
  • "New upper management that doesn't even know what their team does(in 22 reviews)

• "Work life balance is harder to come by(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of NICE CXone and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year
      Featured Review

Excellent Company

Jun 30, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

A fast growing company with competitive pay and great advancement opportunity. Excellent employee engagement and recognition programs.

Cons

Experiencing growing pains, particularly in the training and onboarding areas. But actively working to improve the experience for new team members.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great energy, pay, and benefits!

Jun 22, 2021 - Enterprise Account Developer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best paying sales development role in all of Utah EVERYONE is helpful Great culture Tons of monthly prizes As long as you show you're working, your managers are pretty hands off but are always ready to help

Cons

I have to move to Utah to work in the office later this year when I really enjoy working from home. Saves gas and the environment ya know.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Pros and Cons. Great Culture and Technology - poor compensation and work load.

May 26, 2021 - R&D in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, some teams have good work/life balance, challenging work and modern technology. Lots of knowledge/growth opportunities for your skill sets. The company does a lot of great events and promotions (parties in the park, Jazz games, fun competitions etc).

Cons

Below avg compensation for existing employees - it's the classic to get a relevant raise you must leave the company scenario. Corporate sells the idea of "reward our top performers" which results in a few individuals getting great raises but the majority of employees do not get relevant increases. Too many projects that go unfinished (the number of 80% finished projects is out of control) - also the "we bought a new company" before we've finished implementing the last one scenario is hard. Nice corporate/enterprise group is difficult to work with and always requests after hour meetings, even if not driven by Nice, syncing with our our offices gets rough over time. Too strict on relocation and future work from home options - company promoting that a hybrid solution is the only choice but completely ignoring full WFH/Remote options. Company is large enough that being able to influence change/process can be difficult.

10 people found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Just Plain AWESOME!

May 26, 2021 - Technical and Applications Manager (TAM) III
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nearly three years ago I was in a job search and looking in Glassdoor for reviews on NICE inContact. There were many that were negative, but I knew inContact had been acquired by NICE not long before my search, and a transition like that can be difficult for some people. I decided to take the jump, and landed a position as a TAM II. I've been in the telecom industry for 30 years and have worked for a number of employers, and I am pleased to share that working for NICE inContact has been my best experience yet - love this company! Great management, constant employee engagement with contests and prizes, great pay, good benefits, AWESOME people to work with. And...it's nice (no pun intended) to work for the LEADER in an industry. Financially sound, great business plan, and forecast for the future is strong.

Cons

There is a LOT to learn. You'd be drinking from a fire hose for the first year, or so, and there are three major software upgrades each year. If you don't like change, look elsewhere. Merit increases are throttled and not provided to all who really do qualify based upon performance, but I understand HR is working on this issue.

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor Management, Toxic Cult Like Culture, Sales Misrepresents Product Capability, Product Training is a JOKE.

Jul 5, 2021 - Implementation Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only Pro was working remotely.

Cons

1. Poor management. If you aren't part of the "core" group from Salt Lake City then you are on your own. 2. Projects are not assigned based on skill set they are assigned based on who you know. I was often times assigned to implement a product or service that I had not been trained on. 3. Sales misrepresents the products capabilities which is very frustrating for the customer to be told this during the implementation phase. 4. Impossible to make a lateral move within the company. 5. Merit increases are NOT given annually. I was there for 2 years without a merit increase. Leadership likes to brag about the companies annual revenue but doesn't reward the employees with annual merit increases. 6. It is impossible to ever achieve 100% of your bonus potential.

5 people found this review helpful
    6. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

An Unfortunate Marriage

Apr 29, 2021 - Management in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

inContact (intentionally leaving out NICE) is a great company with an amazing market opportunity. inContact leadership cares about people and tries to do the right thing. There are a lot of opportunities for growth and development. The product seems to be best of breed.

Cons

The acquisition of inContact by NICE seems to be the greatest impediment to inContact's growth. NICE Management has crushed the culture and forced NICE and inContact into the octagon to fight through conflicting objectives and incentives rather than leading the transition with clarity and direction. Anyone who sits in inContact All-Hand's calls can tell you inContact is overachieving in every meaningful way and that inContact is the darling of the company - but it certainly doesn't feel like it. It is a fight and a struggle to get things done, even simple things like renewing software subscriptions, because NICE management doesn't trust anyone but themselves. inContact leadership really isn't in charge. NICE leadership (on the other side of the world) does not care about people; they don't enable leaders to take care of their employees. They brag about $1b in cash and growth, but then tell employees they can't afford to run a normal merit cycle or that a solid performer can't get 100% of their bonus.

9 people found this review helpful
    7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A promising opportunity, but fell short.

Jul 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. I feel fortunate that I’ve met some amazing people. Specifically saying this about In Contact, not NICE. In Contact really seems to care. Paul is a great leader.

Cons

-Work life balance is a joke. - Managers need to be leaders! Be an advocate for your employees. Not an adversary. Take the time to listen to feedback and have meaningful relationships. If you want happy employees, hire managers who actually care. -Onboarding process is hands down the most disorganized I e ever experienced in my career.

2 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Dynamite Leadership and Vision

Jul 12, 2021 - RVP of Sales in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team at NICE CXone continues to see further into the future than its competitors and position the organization to grow exponentially year over year.

Cons

Fast moving, fast growing can sometimes lead to unwanted silos.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Jul 15, 2021 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work when you want within company business hours No micromanaging Great coaching Best SDR pay and benefits Everyone is friendly and helpful

Cons

Bad traffic on main road near the office

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Company

Jul 3, 2021 - NOC Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility, professional, on the technological forefront.

Cons

Some positions include on-call work, which can be extensive and unpaid.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 452 Reviews