Cover image for NICE CXone

Part of NICE
Engaged Employer

Add a Review

NICE CXone Employee Reviews about "pay"

Updated Nov 27, 2022

NICE CXone President, CEO, and Director Paul Jarman
Paul Jarman

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of NICE CXone and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Good learning and growth

Nov 7, 2022 - Tech Manager in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

NICE CXone provided me with good learning in terms of different technology stacks and Automation frameworks. Also not bound to specific technology always got a chance to explore new tools and technology which helps to improve product Quality. Good learning and provided a growth path also which help to grow in my career with learning opportunities. NICE has a very good and friendly working environment and all employees are always here to help and provide guidance.

Cons

I am not able to find out any.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great work place. Hybrid

Oct 26, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid, great manager and great technologies

Cons

Benefits can be better suited per region

3. Join the NICE CXone team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice to work at NICE. Could be GREAT!

Sep 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Understanding and helpful upper management. - Advancement encouraged and supported. - Great product that continues to grow. - Correct messaging for the current contact center landscape. - Helpful coworkers. - Gartner leader 8 years running. - Compensation is above average when compared to other organizations in the space.

Cons

- Documentation on processes and products is lacking and availability and access is varied at best. This in turn leads to a reliance on tribal knowledge. The problem with tribal knowledge is that it leads to time being spent explaining things to co-workers as opposed to performing one's primary job responsibilities. - Dealing with a lot of attrition at the moment for various reasons. This coupled with the reliance on tribal knowledge can leave newer employees feeling left in the lurch.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Business sense is non existent

Nov 20, 2022 - Partner Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can make great money if you do your job

Cons

This is a heavily Mormon (to each their own) ran company that lives extremely conservative and if you don’t live your life the same way, you are judged harshly. I watched people work their tails off and get demoted. I saw people who didn’t meet numbers, get promoted. It’s all a political game and if you aren’t playing it right with management, you lose. Forget having a personal life, anything you do - can and will be held against you if it doesn’t align with their view.

6. 3.0

Good for entry level

Nov 27, 2022 - Staff Implementation Manager in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company has a great winning culture and flexibility. Most managers are great.

Cons

They don’t take care of their employees when it comes to rewarding them for their hard work.

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Frustrating environment if you plan to stay.

Oct 14, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best CCaaS on the market. Services are constantly evolving which keeps you fully engaged. Great team support. Advancement opportunities.

Cons

Do not plan on annual pay treatment. The set date for pay treatment is constantly a moving target and excuses abound why you will not receive a pay increase. First it was Covid and now because NICE foresees a recession coming pay treatment for this yr was withheld from some employees. . it's about increasing cash in the bank on the backs of emplyees. Work/life balance can and does get out of control. Since NICE took over inContact the company has not been the same.

3 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to learn, earn and grow

Sep 8, 2022 - Senior Solutions Architecht in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are amazing people here. There is always something to learn. You have dojo (eLearning courses) as well as access to LinkedIn Learning - so want to learn something there is something you can learn from. There are experts that can also help as well. There is a push for development and growth as well. The company plans out in advance... not for the next quarter, for the next 5 years and beyond. The company has solid growth, continual improvement

Cons

Like most places, the best way to earn more is to move up, this could be a senior position or to a higher position. Note you have to set your work/life balance - I'm not super good at this so I'm not sure if this is the company or me.

NICE CXone Response

Thank you for your feedback. We believe that growing together at Nice CXone is essential for our success. Growth requires feedback, positive or negative. We are grateful that you shared your review with us. Our culture is very important to us and is a top priority. We believe if we can have a productive, fun culture; our employees can thrive in their careers at CXone. We strive to listen to all forms of feedback, and we truly appreciate your input in this GlassDoor review.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Success breeds arrogance

Oct 30, 2022 - Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

P&L has been good, company dominates its competition, product is best in class, lots of career growth potential if you stay progressive, lots of life / work balance for those that don’t want to climb the ladder. Very inclusive company.

Cons

Israel & Hoboken based leadership team are very arrogant , CEO Paul Jarman just got forced into retirement, too bad- he was a decent soul. CEO Barak Eilam is in love with himself. Lots of turnover in mid to senior level mgmt every year. Hyper demanding expectations from up top. Very divided and disconnected company at the VP level.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

The top employment of my career

Sep 9, 2022 - Sr. Professional Services Engineer in Sandy, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked for not a few companies in my career, I count CXone as my favorite. My team is supportive, open, willing to help each other and jump in to help, and most importantly, trusting. I'm given my assignments and trusted to make my own choices as to how to best do my work within the processes we follow, adjusting as needed. Management continually encourages us to seek opportunities in the company to grow our careers.

Cons

If there's anything negative to say, it really comes down to an employee not understanding the expectations of the job. My job specifically is working with our clients to implement our products. The work can be high pressure, but with a professional work attitude and properly handling customer expectations, the work is ever-changing and exciting, and I'm continually learning new technologies.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

More than a place to work, I feel that Nice will be an integral part of my career.

Oct 4, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Quirky culture, but in a good way. Suite of products that are best in the business. Growth opportunities seem abundant.

Cons

Big company with a lot of moving pieces can make things more difficult than anticipated.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with NICE CXone Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at NICE CXone? Share Your Experiences

NICE CXone Careers

Cover image for NICE CXone

As a leader in the emerging cloud contact center software industry, our company is part of something bigger than contact center technology....More

• Global Careers
  • Bunch of Brains
  • Sweet Benefits
  • Epic Culture

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

14 days ago

Employee Story
Meet Mehulmani Tripathi! He began his NICE journey back in 2015 as a Performance Engineer where he owned the entire performance testing process from scratch. After learning many new technologies – like AWS, Big Data, Tableau – in his NICE journey, he decided to pursue a new opportunity in the performance domain, and he’s never looked back! Mehulmani has only grown from strength to strength at NICE, where today he works as Tech Manager, Engineering. He says “It has been an exciting journey for me. I lead the performance and stability efforts, and also enjoy trying my hands on the latest and most advanced stability-related initiatives such as Chaos Engineering, Capacity Management and Performance COE Development etc”. Moreover, Mehulmani is confident about his future at NICE: “The company’s vision to expand in the space of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud and Digital, has opened doors for everyone working here. Together with ownership and support from the management, these career opportunities are exactly what tech professionals are looking for!”
Shared image

15 days ago

Company News
It's official! NICE is an AWESOME place to work!
Shared image

NICE CXone Photos

+ Add Photo
NICE CXone photo of: inContact Corporate Headquarters
NICE CXone photo of: Employees can utilize our on-site fitness center, which includes weights, cardio equipment, showers, group classes, yoga, and a dedicated personal trainer.
NICE CXone photo of: We're excited to welcome our new team members to the NICE inContact family.
NICE CXone photo of: As a part of the summer activities, employees step away for a themed #socialhour! The event is the perfect opportunity to get to know everyone and share weekend plans.
NICE CXone photo of: #EVERYone
NICE CXone photo of: We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas, and cultures leads to the creation of better products. #EVERYone. 🌈
NICE CXone photo of: Every month teams throughout the company get together for a drink, dubbed NICE inContact social hour.

Expert Career Advice

Instructure Logo
Instructure

3.2

Compare

Glassdoor has 669 NICE CXone reviews submitted anonymously by NICE CXone employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if NICE CXone is right for you.