NIKE Employee Reviews about "great benefits"
80% would recommend to a friend
(707 total reviews)
86% approve of CEO
Found 707 of over 14K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and are there to work and complete the tasks at hand." (in 704 reviews)
- "Benefits are great and very generous" (in 694 reviews)
- "Great culture and the motivation is there to have a lot of pride in the work that you are doing." (in 420 reviews)
- "Fun and great work life balance." (in 311 reviews)
- "Great work environment and worked with me as I was going to graduate school at the time." (in 240 reviews)
- "Poor coordination among departments; insincere attempts at collaboration; no meaningful changes to poor management" (in 476 reviews)
- "The low pay and the inconsistency with managers" (in 389 reviews)
- "bad managers in the site i was at" (in 297 reviews)
- "Long hours and no off days" (in 292 reviews)
- "low salary so painful and far" (in 129 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NIKE and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Mar 13, 2017CoordinatorCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMemphis, TN
Benefits are great and affordable
You'll never be paid what you're worth and prettt much never be promoted into the position that you already do the work for'1
- 4.0Feb 29, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Energetic, passionate and sporty atmosphere
Almost no opening for new hires because no one wants to leave a company with such a great benefits.
- 4.0Nov 2, 2009Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeBeaverton, OR
Campus is awesome and you get to work with some of the smartest people I've ever met. Benefits are great and health care is top notch. Lots of good events for the family and the on-site child care is best in class.
Confusing place with a lack of responsibility sometimes. So many things going on at one time makes it hard to prioritize sometimes.
- 3.0Dec 11, 2020Sales AssociateFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBoston, MA
Discount was great and a lot of benefits to get deeper into the company
Scheduling and need of hours. Doesn’t feel like a part time job