Found 16 of over 336 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor upper management." (in 21 reviews)
- "Low pay on the road $5. Heavily reliant on tips." (in 18 reviews)
- "If you enjoy lies, deception, lack of integrity, poor management always looking to take care of themselves, then there are no cons." (in 15 reviews)
- "Store managers are often there only for a paycheck and do not actually care beyond what could potentially gain them a bonus." (in 12 reviews)
- "Long hours" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NPC International and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Jul 9, 2013Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPittsburg, KS
Discount on pizza hut items. Senior management is very kind and do a great job at managing CSR's except for supervisors directly beneath them. When scheduling is done correctly, and sometimes it is, the scheduling can be flexible and help with managing other parts of your day.
Management claims they are flexible in scheduling but are very inconsistent with hours given (some weeks I'm given 20 others 39 to keep me from 40 hours) and I am constantly scheduled outside of my availability. There are employees who have been there for 6+ years and have never received a pay raise (stuck at $7.25 minimum wage) There is a distinct 'us vs. them' mentality between the customer service rep's and supervisors mostly due to the treatment of employees by supervisors. The equipment employees have to use is outdated and doesn't run properly the majority of the time. 80% of the keyboards, headsets, and chairs to sit in are either broken or are in terrible shape and management refuses to update or replace them. There is a policy that in the evenings after a certain time CSR's are not allowed to call up and inquire about the status of a late order unless it is 40 minutes late or over which makes the job very stressful trying to explain to someone why their order is late but you have no access to the information as to why. I have been scheduled on many occasions before for 5 hours and 25 minutes so that they won't have to give me a lunch break. Only one person controls scheduling and if you ask another member of management about a problem regarding scheduling, they tell you they can't help you and you can only speak to that one person. Overall very stressful job with very few breaks so expect to sit in one place and never move for 8 hours everyday.1