Found 249 of over 263 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about NRC Health
Hello everyone I'm looking for job opportunities in pharmaceutical or biotechnology company,currently in Hamilton Canada with permanent resident. I have 10 years of experience in quality control manager in serum institute of India ltd. Kindly help me out past 3 months I'm applying but not getting anything. Thermo Fisher Scientific Sanofi Resilience Sun Pharma NRC Biogen Biovectra Biofourmis Apotex Inc. Biomerieux
Got a burning question about NRC Health? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NRC Health employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people trying to do a lot with little direction and not enough resources." (in 24 reviews)
- "NRC has a great culture which creates an unlimited earning potential." (in 16 reviews)
- "Great team, Love working with the director and VP" (in 10 reviews)
- "The work/life balance is great at NRC Health!" (in 9 reviews)
- "Great culture; everyone is very helpful & willing to answer any and all questions" (in 8 reviews)
- "New leadership shifting away from what made company successful." (in 13 reviews)
- "aggressive management." (in 10 reviews)
- "401K match is not as good as other companies" (in 8 reviews)
- "It would be nice for the company to look for a space that would provide better parking." (in 5 reviews)
- "Upper management has no understanding of what their employees actually do so they set unrealistic expectations" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NRC Health and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 12, 2023Data SpecialistCurrent Employee
Overall, a great company that tries hard. Love working remotely. Good resources.
Communication could be better as a company, but the try hard to be transparent.NRC Health Response3mo
Thank you for your positive review!
- 1.0Jun 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLincoln, NE
~Front line associates are amazing ~Remote Work Environment ~ Company provides annual "empowerment funds" that associates can use however they want.
~NRC was once a great company but now is toxic and dysfunctional. Sales/Service runs the business. If you are on the delivery side (IT, production, operations), you are not valued in the organization. Sales/Service makes the decision and any resistance will cause you to be labeled as "difficult" or "resistance to change." ~Company as a whole is a political nightmare. The C-suite is infighting and select team members are part of the "boys club." Those on the in-crowd make all the decisions, regardless of the department. ~Lack of investment in technology7NRC Health Response4mo
Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry you feel the delivery side of the organization is undervalued. We welcome any suggestions for improvement through our email at email@example.com or this quarter's engagement survey. Involvement in our Associate Lifestyle Feedback Groups can also provide a way for you to join in creating a culture of Human Understanding. For more information, please contact the associate experience team or the associate resource center found through your UKG portal.
NRC Health Reviews FAQs
NRC Health has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 263 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at NRC Health to a friend and 40% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
51% of NRC Health employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NRC Health 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.