NSF International Safety Advisor Reviews | Glassdoor

NSF International Safety Advisor Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2019

4.7
NSF International President Kevan P Lawlor (no image)
Kevan P Lawlor
  1. "Excellent Employer"

Current Employee - Safety Advisor in Maidenhead, England

I have been working at NSF International full-time for less than a year

Pros

Thoroughly enjoying my new job with NSF as Safety Advisor. From the very beginning I received support from my Manager, Head Office and Colleagues. Induction was thorough and informative. Training was enjoyable and learnt a lot during it. Can always count on support when I need it. Enjoy being able to plan my own day and have perfect work/personal life balance as a result. Already recommended NSF as employer for my friends.

Cons

None at all! Enjoy working for NSF.

NSF International2019-06-25

"Beware -Some bad management tactics OXFORD"

Former Employee - Safety Advisor in Oxford, England

I worked at NSF International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

NSF have a great ambition, being a top employer in world public health, this offers some benefits being opportunity to travel and work with major UK food businesses, there are some good personal health benefits too, with health insurances. There have been some great new directors join in the past year that are a breathing new life into the business and this is really needed, hope that they can change this business and meet the US objectives.

Cons

There are some very bad directors that have been hanging around for a very long time. Some parts of the business treat employees as pawns on a chess board and will quite happily make people redundant at a drop of a hat and then readvertise their jobs in the name of reorganisation. There has been a high rate of redundancy in the past 2 years .. the two favourite words are capability and competency and a weak HR team to back the side of the employee. Hence there is a high rate of leavers and those that stay have a poor work life balance with long hours and performance management the norm. There are a lot of unhappy clients too as the business is disorganized and over stretched to the limit as the the US dictates the budget. The US company hides under the guise as being a “charity” but its all about profits and the bottom line so employees are under pressure to perform and either leave if they are not being made redundant.

Continue reading
    NSF International2018-03-05

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews