Found 482 of over 494 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Decent pay but not at all times" (in 41 reviews)
- "Benefits are good but pay higher monthly" (in 35 reviews)
- "Good people working in the Columbus market" (in 18 reviews)
- "good money depending on location good coworkers" (in 16 reviews)
- "The coworkers were great and you get some downtime." (in 13 reviews)
- "Poor management although it seems to be improving" (in 29 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care about you at all." (in 28 reviews)
- "Can be long hours and a lot of micromanaging" (in 25 reviews)
- "Manager was a pushover and didn't support employees" (in 16 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all" (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NTB and is not affected by filters.
- 1.0Dec 4, 2023Store ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMedina, OH
Bonuses for store managers were good
Pay for everybody else was awful, horrible store hours, no work-life balance, push to sell services that aren’t needed, absolutely no support from upper management
- 3.0Aug 5, 2023Automotive Service TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAlton, IL
Management (the particular managers I had were amazing, this might not be the case with other locations.) Learning/training opportunities. Full time with optional overtime.
Pay could definitely be much better for the kind of work that is done, but I'm biased as in I believe any job that deals in working on vehicles regardless if you're an oil/tire technician or full fledged mechanic should start at $20/hr and $40k/year, minimum. Constantly understaffed. Communications between sales persons and technicians could be much better. Sometimes technicians wouldn't be correctly itemized and compensated for work done. There weren't very many incentives for technicians to go above and beyond. Typically only management/sales were offered things like giveaways, bonuses, etc on monthly promotions or district wide sales competitions whereas the ones actually performing the work rarely had any. It was very difficult to have necessary tools or equipment in the backshop repaired or replaced so the technicians could perform job duties.
NTB Reviews FAQs
NTB has an overall rating of 3.0 out of 5, based on over 494 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at NTB to a friend and 26% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
47% of NTB employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NTB 2.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.