NTT DATA Reviews
54% would recommend to a friend
(7005 total reviews)
71% approve of CEO
What people are saying about NTT DATA
Got a burning question about NTT DATA? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NTT DATA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The ability to work remotely when not traveling to a client site allows for a good work/life balance." (in 930 reviews)
- "Good Work Culture and learning" (in 306 reviews)
- "benefits are good but not great" (in 301 reviews)
- "There's a lot of really great people and the company has a fun atmosphere." (in 280 reviews)
- "good work environment and transport" (in 246 reviews)
- "Very low salary hikes and promortions in India The only way to get good pay is to leave the company." (in 565 reviews)
- "Poor Management and place to work" (in 452 reviews)
- "low pay and difficult to talk to the HR" (in 209 reviews)
- "No salary hikes even if you stay in the company for at least 2 years." (in 190 reviews)
- "Too many and also bad managers" (in 179 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NTT DATA and is not affected by filters.
Found 7,005 of over 15K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023TSR/Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMichigan Center, MI
managers actually care a lot about you and your growth
none about the managers for sure
- 4.0Nov 22, 2023Senior ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDallas, TX
If you stay there long enough and worth really hard there are opportunities for advancement.
As a female you may do the same work as your colleague but find out they make 20K more than you.
- 2.0Oct 31, 2023Junior Analyst IFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNashville, TN
Flexible work schedule, hybrid option
Won’t communicate what they want from you and then lay you off if you don’t fit this random criteria. Just laid off over 50 employees and are hiring more. Ran like a boys club, person with 0 technical skill, but could get along with “the boys” got a promotion over talented developers. If you’re not a favorite, you’re not getting put on work/projects; extends to getting to work from home full time as well. Management doesn’t keep their word and will stab you in the back if they look bad. Grown adults with kids in management will gossip about 23 year olds working there. The people they hire would rather party than work and seems like they look for that when hiring. Knew person who worked with them as a client and had to get taken off from how condescending and rude the person at NTT was about their age/gender. Doesn’t surprise me!5
- 4.0Nov 18, 2023Senior ManagerCurrent EmployeeQuincy, MA
Global organization with a number of divisions that you can branch out into. The salary ranges are reasonable, and they offer a good health package.
Primarily remote. If your one for an office environment, this is not for you.
- 5.0Nov 20, 2023Systems AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsPlano, TX
Amazing management Provided training Excellent health benefits
Communication doesn't always reach you very quickly.
- 1.0Nov 5, 2023SCA Help Desk Senior AssociateFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNashville, TN
Lots of Holidays and Vacation time.
*Taking vacation and sick time was frowned upon. *No opportunities for upward movement in the job. *Lack of respect for workers in the position *Not enough employees to cover the workload, we would taking non-stop calls all day as we did not have enough people to cover the phones. *Poor management and leadership, one I often pointed out procedures that were taking too much and causing frustration for the end customer and the workers, my supervisor agreed, but refused to implement any of the offered solutions to make the job better, he simply stated, "I don't like it either, but that's just the way it is" *Super high turnover rate1
- 3.0Nov 14, 2023VP of MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
A big and stable company with lots of new and smart leaders.
Japanese owned so the processes are very old school. Old fashioned marketing and branding. Very conservative. Not very innovative. More of a follower than a leader in marketing.1
- 4.0Sep 18, 2023Systems EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsPlano, TX
This companies services arm stems from Perot Systems and then Dell. The take over has been years back now so over time has been changing and evolving. There are a few of the originals still around in leader positions.
Since it has been many years since the take over as time goes on and there is less of the original good leaders in place to keep from making bad deals they are forced into taking shortcuts and getting into bad situations.
- 3.0Nov 29, 2023Systems EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsAtlanta, GA
I really enjoy working with the team of people we have. Mainly because some of us have worked together for years before NTT Data.
Management does not promote internal growth.
NTT DATA Reviews FAQs
NTT DATA has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 15,168 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at NTT DATA to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
54% of NTT DATA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NTT DATA 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.