NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. Reviews

Updated May 17, 2022

Found 121 of over 125 reviews

4.0
NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. CEO Doug Adams (no image)
Doug Adams

57 Comments

Tech

208.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc.~242665
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "+ Really good comp plan and benefits(in 11 reviews)
  • "The only good thing about the time I was there are the great people I met and found friendships with.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Friendly work environment.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The communication is also great, the CEO Doug does a great job of letting us know any important updates and any big changes, which there have been a good amount of especially in the past few months with us transitioning to being NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Plenty of good jobs!

Jun 21, 2021 - Shipping & Receiving Officer in Hillsboro, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working condition Lots of advancement opportunities Good benefits Great coworkers Good Managers

Cons

None that I have seen so far

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good company to work for

Jan 22, 2022 - Lead Engineer in Garland, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generous vacation/sick time. Better than average healthcare coverage Pay is above average for all levels.

Cons

Managers like to micromanage employees Cannot keep good technicians, People leave due to management.

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good pay

May 17, 2022 - Principal Consultant in Charlotte, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, good hours here

Cons

Not much control over your destiny

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Apr 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is made up of excellent people, so you'll enjoy everyone you work with. The company is growing very quickly so there are a lot of opportunities to excel and help shape the future of the company.

Cons

The different departments aren't always great at communicating with each other. But the company is working on fixing this issue.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Apr 11, 2022 - Solutions Architect
    Business Outlook

Pros

Average and not as exciting as it used to be, they need to do more to get further

Cons

Leadership really has not been great in the last two years and this company is losing people daily because they are not being taken care of.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I’m rooting for NTT, they have the potential to be really special.

Feb 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Overall okay company that really is trying to do good by its employees. Annual raises & bonuses, decent PTO & holiday time, merit raises and spot bonuses on occasion. Makes an effort to promote internally or support lateral transfers when possible and justifiable.

Cons

Limited/inconsistent recruiting tools and resources to work with. Hiring managers can often have unrealistic expectations (no surprise here) and provide arbitrary reasons to exclude candidates from contention. Recruiting team struggles to make progress due to rotating seats at the management and individual contributor levels. Can feel like you’re on an island at times.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Company Review

Aug 19, 2021 - SOC Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

NTT Global is a place to work. You feel at home and recognized by almost everyone. All employees are taken care of very well.Last but not the least there is room for development in terms of capacity building.

Cons

Interview process is quite cumbersome, other than that, i have nothing bad to say for now

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Happy to be back!

Dec 2, 2020 - Director of Purchasing in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NTT GDCA (formerly RagingWire Data Centers) has created an organizational culture that is transparent, sincere and genuinely cares for its employees, and is exemplified by not only the fringe benefits that are offered, but by the involvement in the employee's career path development. The opportunities for internal and external training along with career advancement or changes within the organization provide options that are not available within every organization. The people who are in leadership positions provide whatever is needed by the individual employees or the teams to get their jobs done, and every request or suggestion is given the same consideration rather than being summarily denied or ignored. NTT GDCA is a fast-growing and very progressive organization and it is great to be on the team.

Cons

Having to work from home is a change that was needed due to the COVID pandemic, and not having the personal contact with the teams within the organization is missed. Hopefully there will be an opportunity to work in person with everyone again in the future.

1 person found this review helpful

NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. Response

Employee Engagement Specialist

Welcome Back! The biggest compliment we can receive is when a former employee returns to us. It’s true, we are a fast-growing organization during a time when many are slowing down. With that, we want to make sure our employees are being offered all the necessary development and training tools available for them to grow along with us. Unfortunately, we cannot change the current restrictions in place to keep our employees and customers safe during COVID. However, please keep a look out for the different virtual engagement opportunities we regularly offer to connect with your team, colleagues, and different departments. We look forward to the opportunity to see you again in person, too!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jun 16, 2021 - Associate Data Center Technician in Ashburn, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly co-workers, and supervisors that care about you.

Cons

The opportunity to advance to other teams seems limited

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Associate help desk technician

May 12, 2021 - Associate Help Desk Technician in Ashburn, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly co workers with a good work life balance as well as potential to grow

Cons

Slightly underpaid for the amount of work we are tasked with on a daily basis

NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. Response

Employee Engagement Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! It is great to hear that you are enjoying the culture of our company and that you see the opportunity to develop your career with our team. Nothing makes us happier than to know our employees see a future with us! Empowering our employees is one of our core values and the work you do daily to help us achieve our goals is highly regarded. It is suggested you reach out to your manager or HR Business Partner to assess your current position, roles, and responsibilities to ensure your workload is appropriate.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Reviews

NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. Reviews FAQs

NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc.. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

73% of NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with NTT Global Data Centers Americas, Inc. Job Seekers