Found 287 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "people here are smart and passionate about their job." (in 336 reviews)
- "Great culture around designing the highest performance products based on what can be done verses what is 'good enough'." (in 259 reviews)
- "good benefits and very considerate" (in 230 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and grow ing" (in 229 reviews)
- "good work culture and policies" (in 210 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NVIDIA and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "nvidia"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 26, 2014Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Free Food, no timing restrictions, Good Technology, Pay master in Pune
No QA work.Its simply black box manual testing work no technical knowledge needed for same even 10th pass able to do this job. Very Very limited domain, job changing opportunity to other company became rare as no tools and automation technics practical exposer. No technical growth as even most of testers & managers are not aware about nvidia specific device driver architecture and actual system level testing. Mangers are baised and Manager favourable people gets good hike and work on new things. HR are only for joining and releving formalities. Work life balance is worst if you are not multitasker. Forgot about obsite opportunity and department transfer.
- 4.0Apr 9, 2016Systems Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsBengaluru
* Get to work with cutting edge technology. * Lots of opportunities for leadership/ownership. * Work independence, less micro management. * Work life balance. No on-calls or anything like that. No one ever asks to work on weekends unless something is really really burning. * Less conventional practices which eat developer's time like strict sprint planning, daily stand ups etc. * India offices not treated as secondary work offices. Many teams in India with complete ownership of important modules. * Free food, fruits, snacks, transportation. No nonsensical frugality here.
* Salaries are good but sometimes not at par with other companies which employ engineers of same caliber as Nvidia. * Work space is always neglected. Nothing much in break area, no gyms, no dormitories, less cube spaces.4