82% would recommend to a friend
(4551 total reviews)
90% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "2. Work life balance is good but as a fresher you have to prove yourself first." (in 557 reviews)
- "onboarding process is smooth and work culture is good" (in 284 reviews)
- "Salary and good hives in every region" (in 196 reviews)
- "Good culture and flexibility." (in 181 reviews)
- "Good management and doesn't interfere in working with clients" (in 152 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nagarro and is not affected by filters.
Found 4,551 of over 5K reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Client PartnerCurrent Employee
Nagarro's culture encourages discussions about new ideas and business opportunities. If you like a lot of latitude in your work, this is the place you want to be. Since job descriptions are fairly open, you can carve your own career path based on your skills and interests. The harder you work, the more successful you will be - there's not much politics or fighting over positions.
If you prefer a traditional hierarchical organizational structure and career coaching, this is not the place for you.
- 3.0Nov 2, 2023Helpdesk TechnicianCurrent EmployeeNew York, NY
Team and direct workers are great. Managment finds workers expendable, a good place to gain experience
Do not expect pay raises.
- 3.0Oct 17, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Company issued equipment, team activities, and offices are nice for the most part.
Bias, no solid communication infrastructure, no boundaries when it comes to personal time, always adding to job scope without compensation.
- 1.0Mar 31, 2023Help Desk TechnicianFormer Employee, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Once you figure out how incompetent nearly everyone in management is you can get away w/ barely doing anything
Everything, completely incompetent and rude management. No one knew how to do their job, everyone was overwhelmed and just trying to get though the day. Their time clock software constantly crashes leaving you to constantly wonder if your work hours are correct. Shady HR and payroll. No one seemed to have any answers if you had a question about your job or your pay check or benefits. I saw a lot of ppl being taken advantage of , pressured and mistreated into taking on more responsibilities w/ no pay. A lot of pressure to work off the clock. No overtime. Rules change every other day sometimes even more frequent. Don’t believe any positive reviews you see here. One of the worse jobs I’ve had.11
- 1.0Jul 10, 2023Systems EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
- work on a multitude of projects
- essentially an H1-b farm with low salaries, prefer H1Bs, not many roles in the organization. - in NY the salary was 75000 which was barely enough and we were expected to work long hours in order to please the client - the client is always right culture - health and dental is only 80% coverage - no 401K for the first year, and no matching after that4
- 1.0May 15, 2023Office AdministratorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
At least you get paid, but not on time
Indian nepotism runs strong. There's someone who's related to the CFO that has way too much input on things that do not concern her. She makes sure you do not get overtime, and expects you to burnout within less than a year so the company doesn't provide you benefits. If you're hired from a recruiting agency, you're just a pawn; dont expect to grow.10
Nagarro Reviews FAQs
Nagarro has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 4,833 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Nagarro to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
82% of Nagarro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nagarro 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.