KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "3) Management started to leave because they knew there were changes being made that they did not agree with.(in 16 reviews)
  • "Some upper management do not act as leaders and allow others to openly disrespect staff.(in 14 reviews)
  • "That led to massive layoffs and a restructuring of the business.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Senior leadership does not communicate well(in 9 reviews)
  • "NantHealth is a compilation of many recent company purchases that lacks cohesive organization so there is no culture and lots of duplication.(in 8 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company for a great cause

May 31, 2022 - Senior Client Support Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote options Making a difference in healthcare Super supportive staff

Cons

Work can be repetitive, so if that's not your thing then... Sometimes communication and congruity between managers can be a bit rocky. It'd be much more effective and less strenuous if everyone was on board with every step of the same process. But this is a realllly marginal downside.

Director of Talent

We greatly appreciate this feedback!

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Ok

Sep 6, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Pay was on time

Cons

Occurrences for everything you do

Director of Talent

We're sorry to know your experience with us wasn't what you expected, and we hope you shared feedback with the team as we continually strive to improve. Wishing you all the best in your next steps!

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

solid

Jul 12, 2022 - Manager in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people. Stable company. Flexible working arrangements.

Cons

Mix of old and new technology.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work but with small cons

Jun 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are amazing. Departments work well with each other to meet corporate goals. Human Resources are respond well to employee feedback. They offer access to LinkedIn courses to help with professional development.

Director of Talent

Thank you for your feedback. We continually strive to ensure NantHealth is a place where all employees feel comfortable and appreciated. We encourage you to reach out to our HR team directly to discuss these concerns so we can take action. Thank you!

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Jan 21, 2022 - Sales Representative in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun environment and supportive co-workers

Cons

Innovative and exciting place to work.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Any Healthcare IT Professional can do much better

Jan 28, 2022 - IT Project Manager in Panama City, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small town offering a 'temporary' employment status.

Cons

Management leadership is horrendous! No communication or direction. Everyone works in their silo, puts in their time and leaves. No customer focus, and management does not seem to care or even be aware at all about their employees.

Director of Talent

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We strive to provide a positive workplace culture and take your input seriously when evaluating how we can be / do better. We're actively working to create better communication across our teams and are focused on continuous improvement into the future.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place

Nov 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and flexibility are huge. And the ability to work remotely

Cons

Some downsides to working for NantHealth

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible leadership

Dec 13, 2021 - Health Coach in Panama City, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefit package is very nice, Great Coworkers. Nice work environment

Cons

This company has no respect for it's employees. Poor leadership.

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company with great leadership!

Nov 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is great! They empower their teams and are very supportive and available. To me - this is most important. Below that would probably be work/life balance. This seems to be an important topic company wide. I feel my co-workers and managers are respectful of my time. Next would be quality of projects - the work is engaging with a good amount of collaboration! My complaints overall are minimal.

Cons

Acquisitions are hard and require a new way of thinking and working. It feels difficult to get fully integrated, but I think only time will tell as to whether or not this will improve. The benefits are good - but I do think we could to a better job providing a more comprehensive Parental Leave Policy in the US.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work for anyone interested in cancer care

Oct 28, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams with a mission to improve access to quality care. Competitive benefits and a work environment that leads to growth.

Cons

Change is sometimes slow and that can lead to frustration.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 215 Reviews

NantHealth Reviews FAQs

NantHealth has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 224 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at NantHealth to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NantHealth employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NantHealth. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

67% of NantHealth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NantHealth 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NantHealth to be workplace, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be career development, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with NantHealth Job Seekers