NathCorp Reviews | Glassdoor

NathCorp Reviews

Updated 21 de Aug 2019

Found 35 reviews

4.0
NathCorp CEO Raj Nath (no image)
Raj Nath
  1. "Solid place to work"

I have been working at NathCorp full-time

Pros

Management focuses on employee growth and is willing to give whatever resources needed to help them succeed. The are respectful of work/life balance and give opportunity to grow. The company is also growing.

Cons

Tricky with shifting hours (work with remote teams in different timezones).

Advice to Management

None. They're great.

NathCorp2018-05-18
  2. "Innovative , Exciting and Unprecedented"

Current Employee - Chief Financial Officer in Irvine, CA

I have been working at NathCorp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

NathCorp has an unified environment which allows people to operate as individuals, but still focus on succeeding as a team. Employees are focused on working together, and individually hold themselves accountable for the quality of their work.

Cons

Ofcourse there will be cons when we have people with different views and culture and ideas ..There nothing that NathCorpians can't solve because every problem has a solution.

Advice to Management

Our employees are a direct reflection of the values we embody as leaders.

NathCorp2018-05-17
  3. "Great company!"

Current Employee - Senior Developer

I have been working at NathCorp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Competitive pay, decent hardware and software provisions (no getting stuck with crappy laptops for example) Accessible management, interesting projects Diverse workforce Training and continuing education available thru a self-paced web-based system (tho that's my least favorite way to build skills) Family-like environment for both US and Indian employees Feels like a small company for a mid-sized... multi-national contract house Great braintrust amongst the variety of employees Overall people are very open and friendly when you open up and try to engage no problems with flex time Very open to finding solutions to employee challenges - they'll take a good idea and run with it. Responsive to suggestions if possible.

Cons

Training and continuing education ONLY available thru a self-paced web-based system (tho that's my least favorite way to build skills) No provision for classroom training or conference attendance Benefits are painfully expensive (tho I don't know that they can control that since they use a PEO for HR, payroll and benefits) Overall minor complaints compared to the list of pros

Advice to Management

Open up opportunities for tech employees to take one or two classroom-based opportunities each year, expand opportunities for employees to engage the industry thru conference attendance opportunities If possible, shop around for a PEO with better insurance and benefits rates (tho I suspect they went with TriNet for just that reason)

NathCorp2018-05-18
  4. "Employee review"

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at NathCorp part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have worked for this NathCorp for over 10 years and have watched it grow into a successful company. NathCorp is a fun and flexible company to work for and I plan to grow with this company and see where the future takes us.

Cons

We need to continue to grow!

NathCorp2018-05-16
  5. "Good company to gain experience"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Rānchī

I worked at NathCorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you join a fresher , you will get to learn many things. Starting from the workflow of a software company to acquiring new skillsets. And Skillsets are important to develop your career and Nathcorp will provide you those. Two years bond + 6 month probation for a fresher : The positive point is that without two years experience and proper skillset you won't be able to grab good opportunities in future. So till you... finish the bond, you will have 2.5 years of experience. Pretty cool !!!!

Cons

Cons: Nathcorp has forgotten to take care of Mid level employees specially the salaries. Employees with good Skillsets are assets to the company, not paying them good is losing them easily. Management pays deaf ear to this part. Shortage of fund for extracurricular activities, these activities increase spirits of the employees but Nathcorp treat these as burden of expenses.

Advice to Management

Management require to change their way of handling the employees.

NathCorp2019-08-22
  6. "Involved in app pacakaging/deployment and its servicing"

I have been working at NathCorp full-time

Pros

Good for fresher and senior Engineer. Also, Nathcorp is best in Jharkhand. It has many US client.

Cons

Sometimes Management issues is there.

NathCorp2019-04-21
  7. "Good for learning but management is worst"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Rānchī

I have been working at NathCorp full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get to learn a lot

Cons

Management here is not good.

NathCorp2019-01-23
  8. "Information Technology intern"

Intern in Rānchī

I worked at NathCorp for less than a year

Pros

There is a positive work/life balance.

Cons

Slow growth. Work on repetitive projects.

NathCorp2018-12-29

"Good Work culture"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Rānchī

I have been working at NathCorp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great opportunity to learn and work on cutting edge technologies. NathCorp has huge number of international client's with high technical expectations that gives a platform for Learning and implementing latest solutions.

Cons

NathCorp is a fast growing company , that provide an opportunity to increase engagement and create a genuine interest in shaping the company’s future . An important lesson of work life balance management.

NathCorp2018-08-10

"Positive Learning Environment at the Workplace"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Rānchī

I have been working at NathCorp full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gives you corporate and real time experience in which you can master, Career growth. Helps to define your future.

Cons

Even if you are multi-tasking, it may not be possible for you to handle numerous tasks at the same time on a regular basis. This means that the work may turn stressful and may even hamper your health in the long run. If you are a useful resource, you may even find it difficult to take a planned leave.

NathCorp2018-08-10