Nation’s Home Infusion Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
  1. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Owings, MD

I have been working at Nation’s Home Infusion full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company, excellent core values and amazing management

Cons

There are not any cons

Advice to Management

None

Nation’s Home Infusion2018-06-06

"Due to my years of experience was easily able to jump into my role not for the novice."

Current Employee - Home Infusion Nurse in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Nation’s Home Infusion part-time for less than a year

Pros

Working per diem I accept cases to fit my schedule and financial needs being very flexible with work hours and travel help. Working independently is a great for me but must be disciplined to complete paperwork but great to get back into the hands on clinical experience. You are left alone to get the job done, no "micro-management" which is a big plus.

Cons

At interview and orientation management opportunities were mentioned from start. However management also clearly not happy and office work environment staff not happy either....glad I am in the field. Also poor communication via phone or email response to clarification of company process as the new employee. There is mandatory "on call" for per diem not appealing and should remain a responsibility for FT as they are guaranteed...

Advice to Management

Incentives & team building for office staff, overwork and bad attitudes are more visible than you think by internal and external customers.

Nation’s Home Infusion2014-09-13