National Agents Alliance Reviews

Updated May 28, 2020

4.4
National Agents Alliance CEO Andy Albright
Andy Albright
Pros
  • "I have worked for NAA for 7 years and am thankful to be able to work for a Company where my coworkers are like family to me(in 29 reviews)

• "Great training, leadership, CRM,(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "My family has been blessed with NAA, no cons here(in 26 reviews)

• "If you want to make money you work(in 23 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"8 yrs later and"

Current Employee - Agency Manager in Winchester, VA

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I always wanted to be part of a team that believed in me and I believed in them! The Alliance gives me that. We have traveled to more than seven different countries and been on numerous all expense paid trips. I get to work with my friends and my family. Dream job for me. My success has been from copying other successful people… And continuing to become a better version of myself as our company becomes a better version of itself.

Cons

You’re in charge of your own calendar which can be challenging sometimes… You have got to make the decision To do what it takes to win.

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for taking time to post your experience. Glad to have you on the team!

2. "Good"

Former Employee - Agent in Mebane, NC

I worked at National Agents Alliance part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours, work as much or as little as desired

Cons

Commission is not always stable

"GOOD COMPANY; YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT."

4.0
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Flushing, NY

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive upper management. Excellent training.

Cons

Leads are not always fresh.

"Best job ever"

Current Employee - Agent in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I get tons of support when I need it but am free to work when I want. The culture of the company is beyond belief. They care about everyone and if you reach out, you will hey help with whatever you need.

Cons

I wish i could get to the corporate office more frequently but they are in NC and I'm in Colorado so don't get there as often as I would like.

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for posting. Glad to hear you are getting the support you want from our team.

"Opportunity for the willing"

Current Employee - Team Leader

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing to hid, everything is laid out for you to accomplish whatever you need to accomplish. Strong mentorship and training.

Cons

Protective of culture and process. They do not want to work with anyone who is not open to learning their system.

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for your post. We believe our system works if you follow it. Keep working and success will follow.

"Incredible opportunity"

Current Employee - Agent in Aurora, CO

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

It allows me to be in control of my time and income. Never have I worked with a company who believed more in me than the Alliance!!!! Love the opportunity!

Cons

Not much to say here. I love it!

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for the review. We love people who see the chance to grow and control their schedule.

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Agent in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

They can set you to be financially free

Cons

You actually have to WORK to make money.

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for your post. We agree that it does take work, but those who work hard get rewarded for it!

"A AWESOME PLACE TO WORK!"

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great training, leadership, CRM, ... super fun place to work and the people are solid!

Cons

No cons to talk about!

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for your post. Glad you are having fun at work and learning from the team.

9. "Wonderful Company.....Wonderful People!!!"

Current Employee - Help Desk Technician in Burlington, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at The Alliance for 3 years and in that time I have learned and grown so much. I enjoy working with my fellow staff members and also the agents. My supervisors are AMAZING and are always willing to teach me new things in different areas so I can continue to grow. Thank you so much for this opportunity and I look forward to the future with this company!!!

Cons

Honestly there are NONE at this point in time!!

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks. Glad to hear you are still growing and learning!

10. "Best move I ever made"

Current Employee - National Sales Manager in Dayton, OH

Pros

The people are caring and want your success, especially Andy Albright. The culture is one of caring for the welfare of the client regardless of commissions. The support system is the best around with the training video library and live webinars and personal coaching system, you would be hard pressed to find anything better out there. The compensation program is the best with renewals vested from day 1 and the ability to build your own agency team is incredible. They own their own lead system so they do not rely on any outside vendors for direct mail leads which are known to steal your money with lousy results. The naa leads system is well managed and the lead performance team will guide and coach you on where and what type leads will help you reach your goals.

Cons

Not many really. Only cons is that this is a people to people business. So if anyone joins the alliance under an incompetent recruiting agent and they are treated poorly from that agent, then sometimes people assume the rest of the alliance is bad. It's like saying marriage is a bad because the divorce rate is 50%.

April 21, 2020Chief of Sales

Thanks for the post. We are in the people business. We hope you continue getting the support and training you need to be successful!

Found 273 reviews