National Agents Alliance 148 Reviews | Glassdoor

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
National Agents Alliance CEO Andy Albright
Andy Albright

Pros
  • We make a difference in the lives of many, we love to have fun and you can have unlimited income here (in 7 reviews)

• It's a great opportunity with the opportunity to be very wealthy along the way (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • To make money, you must spend money (in 17 reviews)

• Also, the company doesn't require that you buy leads (in 5 reviews)

1. "BEST OPPORTUNITY & SUPPORT, IF you're willing to WORK"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Jacksonville, NC
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Jacksonville, NC

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great leadership (they actually do what they preach)
    - Awesome leads! (if you're willing to work them and get referrals)
    - Best people in the world to offer you support
    - Exceptional training (online, in person meetings, weekly conference calls)
    - Great insurance companies that pay us FAST
    - Opportunity to build a business and not just have a good sales job

Cons

You actually need to WORK

Advice to Management

Keep blowing this thing up!!

"Amazing company and people!"

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time

Pros

Never been in this kind of environment. All the agents and managers to the corporate staff have been amazing and helpful. The culture is incredible and can't imagine going back to corporate america after this

Cons

Nothing for me, but some people might not be able to handle having to be self motivated and having to WORK to make money instead of collecting a check. Instead of acknowledging this might not be right for them, they like to slander and blame other on the internet.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and inspiring others to achieve their dreams.

"Great opportunity. You get out what you put into it."

Current Employee - Agent
    Current Employee - Agent

I have been working at National Agents Alliance part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule. You determine your pay. Fun, family style environment. Proven system with many examples from agents that are doing it and will take the time to show you how. Everyone is welcome.

Cons

Work is required. Bad rep based on slanted information. You do have to get your license yourself. There is a pre licensing online class that prepares you for the state exam. You pay these cost and they vary by state. There are a couple reasons for this. First it is very important for you to have some skin in the game. Secondly this is a state requirement and it is a state license, which the alliance does not issue. All those complaining about having to pay for this failed to mention that when they left The Alliance that state license is still theirs they can go sell insurance anywhere in that state with that license. Why would you expect a company to pay for you to get licensed when you can then go sell somewhere else. You do not have to buy leads, they are available but not required. You pay for the same kind of reason if you pay part of the cost then you have skin in the game and your work will be more motivated. If you just got lead after lead with no cost you may not give it your all. There can be a learning curve where some get frustrated and quit before they actually got moving. If you follow the plan and give it time to learn and get better you will succeed.

Advice to Management

Management is great all the experienced agents and manager help no matter the area you work or the team you are one. Their is a spirit and attitude that make The Alliance great.

"Great Flexibility"

I have been working at National Agents Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexibility- You can work anytime you want to. Lots of support- They help you every step of the way from licensing to making your first sale. The support never stops! Great companies to sell for

Cons

Having to cost-share leads- They can get expensive, but all businesses have a cost. To make money, you must spend money.

Advice to Management

Help new recruits have an understanding of how much realistically they will have to spend on leads.

6. "Insurance Agent"

Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Insurance Sales Agent in Tampa, FL

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time

Pros

Great training, they keep God in the business and ain't afraid to say AMEN! They believe in paying it forward and making a difference. The income is REAL and not false hope. If you work it will work for you.....very simple. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH OVERNIGHT OPPORTUNITY. It's a great opportunity with the opportunity to be very wealthy along the way.

Cons

The Alliance should market more to job sites because this opportunity is truly God bless sent.

Advice to Management

Keep being a blessing to others and keep keeping God first!!! Love it! I'm blessed to be here.

7. "Has its pros and cons"

I worked at National Agents Alliance full-time

Pros

Very nice people
    Modern/fun office building
    Flexible hours

Cons

Low quality of work
    No ability to advance

"Stay On Your Upline"

I worked at National Agents Alliance full-time

Pros

Endless Income Potential

Weekly Calls

Motivated Mentors

Company Paid Trips

Cons

I really needed to stay on my spline. I was getting encouraged to get in the house to make money (splines get residual pay off your commission) but I was not prepared or given the correct path to get prepared. When i would call my upline he would say "you didn't do that yet" and I'm siting confused thinking "of course I didn't, I didn't know i needed to do so. So this impacted my earning potential.

9. "Agent"

Former Employee - Agent
    Former Employee - Agent

I worked at National Agents Alliance part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A lot of motivational meetings

Cons

Recruiters are not upfront on opportunity meetings and recruit a lot of people who do not have any experience in the job

Advice to Management

Need to lay out the difficuly of the job before newbies sign contracts.

"Insurance Sales"

Current Employee - Life Insurance Salesperson
    Current Employee - Life Insurance Salesperson

I have been working at National Agents Alliance full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been doing this for over 6 yrs & I have made 6 Fig income for 5 Yrs. It is what you make of it.

Cons

Any Schlep who was able to Follow Directions Can get on this Review Site & Bad Mouth The Alliance. I cannot stand it when someone fails at something due to their own mistakes & then blames others

"10 years later still love it."

Current Employee - Agent in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Agent in Orlando, FL

Pros

Managers are more like family. Great fun inviroment, helped me to be better husband, father and get sober.

Cons

It's opportunity disguised as work.

Advice to Management

Thank you, you have helped me more than words can express