- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Maryland
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Silver Spring, MD
- - Arlington, VA
- - Washington, DC
- - Virginia
- - District of Columbia
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
- - Las Vegas, NV
Found 21 of over 24 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Senior Management is very deceiving and misleading" (in 1 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jan 3, 2023 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Listens and works to fix employee concerns. Has evolved from a negative culture to a positive one.
Still adjusting to post-covid hybrid environment.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 25, 2023 - Legislative AnalystRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly and helpful staff, strong culture, interesting work and many opportunities for advancement
Poor Communication, little to no guidance on projects and lack of organizationContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 15, 2023 - Tech ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management seems committee but things change often
No long term vision or strategy
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 7, 2022 - Sales Associate in Arlington, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits and great work environment
None to speak of at all
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 3, 2022 - HVAC Technician in Las Vegas, NVRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Management, Good pay, Room to grow, reduced rent if you work on property.
Honestly, Not a dream job.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 24, 2021 - Public Policy Manager in Arlington, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The members and mission members were amazing.
Lack of direction by direct supervisor.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 20, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive volunteer leadership, strong appointed office leaders, recovering from pandemic budget hits with well-attended conference in August, salary cuts reinstated.
Staff changes occuring. Probably due to non-ability for full-time remote work.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 10, 2021 - Intern in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice people and great work environment
Fairly fast turnover, but great for interning
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 21, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Staff tried hard and really cared about the organization; collaborative environment with great office space
Some back office functions were siloed and would not modernize
- Former Employee★★★★★Jan 22, 2021 - Vice PresidentRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great employees working at the company
Poor systems that need fine tuning
National Apartment Association Reviews FAQs
National Apartment Association has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 24 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at National Apartment Association to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
57% of National Apartment Association employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated National Apartment Association 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.