National Credit Care Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Job Turned Career"

Current Employee - Credit Specialist in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Credit Specialist in Westminster, CO

I have been working at National Credit Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Incentive based, Competitive atmosphere, Fun Co-Workers, Medical benefits and PTO, Knowledge driven

Cons

Can be monotonous if you do not push yourself. lots of personalities to get used to

Advice to Management

Continue to seek ways to improve and grow.

"Stay away from this place"

I worked at National Credit Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Not really any. Some of the people are nice but it’s not many

Cons

Treat people awful. They don’t care one bit about their employees. Want people to lie to clients to get them to stay. Good luck trying to cancel. Employees are trained to keep people around as long as possible. Really a toxic environment and management is all one big clique like high school. They gossip and treat people they don’t like like crap. So glad to be out of there and at a real company now.

Advice to Management

Give up. It’s way too late to fix that horrid culture

3. "Best Job I have ever had"

Current Employee - Credit Repair Specialist
    Current Employee - Credit Repair Specialist

I have been working at National Credit Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They compensate you well when you work hard. They are very attentive to giving you everything you need to be able to succeed here. The leads are great at answering questions or pointing in the right direction. I have never been told no when asking for additional training to better my stats. Overall the management and the owners are great people who strive to help people succeed. I have never worked for a better company and never made the kind of money I have the opportunity to make here.

Cons

At this point I have not found any cons to working here.

"Do not work here"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westminster, CO

I have been working at National Credit Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You learn a lot about how to manage your own credit.

Cons

There is a group of people who are all friends or are married to each other. They do not have standards that apply to everyone. It depends upon who they are before they will act. The employees are paid as low as $11.00 per hour to receive abuse from clients and from Team Leads. If they like you it does not matter if you perform. If they do not like you and do the least thing then your done. You have your typical cheaters on the job who get a way with murder and the workers are over worked and treated like dirt.

Advice to Management

Fire your team leads! Hire real managers who encourage and train their staff. Create rules that apply to everyone - not just a few.

"Keep Looking"

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Westminster, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in Westminster, CO

I worked at National Credit Care full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you need a for a job this one pays $12 a hour.

Cons

Talking to unhappy clients every call. The services are sold as legitiment. Credit repair is not. They place allot of trust in you just to have that broken.

Advice to Management

Hire qualified managers not Family! Value your employs they are the back bone of any company.

"Run, just run. Unless you want to work your butt off for $13/hour with no real growth opportunities"

I have been working at National Credit Care full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The location is a plus for me, happy I don’t have to deal with the downtown traffic. There are still some good people who work there, but the owners will eventually run those people off, including myself. Already looking because I cannot take anymore

Cons

Ugh, where do I start. The PTO schedule is horrible. After 5 years I haven’t even accrued 2 weeks of PTO. Oh, and the PTO days include your sick days. So don’t EVER get sick. No 401k, unless you are lucky enough to get on the sister company (Continental Credit) payroll. They expect you to work 9-10 hours EVERY DAY. Thankfully they actually started paying us for those extra hours of overtime, thanks to a lawsuit. The managers have never managed a single person and will not take direction from HR. Managers and owners will belittle you and make you feel worthless. They will fire you in a heartbeat over nothing, literally nothing. The crumbling marriage of one of the owners and a current employee makes it extremely awkward. Oh, and the owner also employs his mother-in-law and his brother-in-law. If their personal relationship wasn’t always in turmoil, it’s probably wouldn’t matter that the owner also employs his wife’s family. Who marries an employee anyways??

Advice to Management

Get Training, listen to HR, stand up to the owners and do right by your employees

7. "Scheduling Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

I have been working at National Credit Care full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everything great pay many perks

Cons

Nothing bad staff and environment great

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"Worst Employment/Business EVER!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at National Credit Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Never had an active shooter situation due to company "ethics" and getting fired for standing up for what's RIGHT!!!

Cons

This company has no morals, principles or values! They strive to scam people! If you point out that they are corrupt and deceitful, they no longer want you as a part of the "team". They hide all agendas and take advantage of hard working people in bad situations!

Advice to Management

Shut your business down and get real jobs!!!

9. "Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Westminster, CO
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Westminster, CO

I have been working at National Credit Care full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is a small business atmosphere. This is a place that will find your strengths and magnify them to its fullest potential. I have been mentored and taught to be one of the strongest sales rep out there because they care about you and your learning. You walk in and make your own check. Over working an hourly job? This is the place to show your hustle and make more than the hourly wage. Lucky for me I have been working for this company to genuinely help clients but also put myself in the best financial position I have ever been in. I genuinely wake up everyday wanting to hustle for my team and this company because we all matter.

Cons

People who show up to mooch off the company sneak through the hiring process! I wish every single person that came here was guaranteeing themselves to be the best they can and continue to help the company grow.

Advice to Management

Thank you for listening to our concerns and always trying to make the work place better!

"joke and a half"

Former Employee - Worker in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Worker in Denver, CO

I worked at National Credit Care (Less than a year)

Pros

Can't think of any now

Cons

no skin in the game unless you have the "X" factor - would give no rating if possible - they lied to many people I know and I would beware of this fun factory

Advice to Management

Why?