National Electronic Attachment Reviews | Glassdoor

Melinda (Lindy) H. Benton
  1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at National Electronic Attachment full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This company is an amazing place to be. A great team spirit and atmosphere. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Cons

Pay is slightly less than what I would like.

National Electronic Attachment2016-08-04
  2. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Good People

I have been working at National Electronic Attachment full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The CEO has developed a great team culture. Executive team are good listeners. I have developed a lot of close friendships here and find that when I work hard, I am rewarded

Cons

Pay is slightly under what I could be making elsewhere but like the company so much, am willing to forgo a couple of thousand added to my salary

Advice to Management

Spread the equity more across the company at lower levels

National Electronic Attachment2015-01-19

"Great Place to Work!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Pros

Great office atmosphere, very customer-focused. The management team really cares what employees think and what our customers think. We have a really good team of people.

Cons

None that I can think of other than the office being in an area where traffic is busy, but that's all of the ATL.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. The employee town hall meetings are very informative and keep us all on the same page as a team.

National Electronic Attachment2014-07-30
  4. "Proud to work for a leading edge HIT company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I have been working at National Electronic Attachment full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

The people at MEA|NEA are the best. Worked at big and small companies in the past, but this office has just the right size staff and a great mix of people who work hard and play hard. Leadership team is more accessible than any other place I've worked and that's a nice change.

Cons

Not really a con, but we need to continue to look at the staff and make sure that everyone shares the same goals for success and if someone doesn't (there are a small handful) then they should be relieved of their duties to make room for people that actually care about what they do.

Advice to Management

Keep looking at staffing. I think the changes thus far have been positive contrary to what someone else posted. Out with the old way of thinking, in with the new fresh ideas I say!

National Electronic Attachment2014-08-02

"It's a paycheck"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Norcross, GA

I have been working at National Electronic Attachment full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Depending on your department, you can get away with doing almost no work on a daily basis so long as projects get done due to mismanagement. This isn't a pro if you actually take pride in your work and like to excel in your field. We get parties instead of compensation?

Cons

No clear direction for the company once new management was brought in after our initial sale. After new corporate mentality was brought in morale plummeted. After the second sale it's even worse. Ceo and execs constantly change their minds on the direction of the company, wasting time and money. New managers and higher ups keep getting hired that are useless and actually cause money loss due to poor decisions. Too many...

Advice to Management

Stop driving valuable employees away with unreasonable management practices, double standards and low pay. Adjust pay scale to compete in the market and you'll get good employees asking for jobs/keeps the employees you have.

National Electronic Attachment2014-07-16

"Don't waste your time"

I have been working at National Electronic Attachment full-time

Pros

None unless you need a job

Cons

Low salaries, poor benefits, limited time off. Poor management including an out of control CEO. No respect for the individual. Expect you to work way more than 40 hours and pay is equivalent to about 20- 30.

Advice to Management

need to completely replace existing management, especially the CEO. Improve the benefit package and bring salaries up to market.

National Electronic Attachment2014-04-18

"Another instance of corporate greed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Pros

Mostly good group of people. More and more people were hired based on their "look" in place of work history or education.

Cons

You couldn't even get a notebook(paper) without approval from your manager. It was definitely a "dog eat dog" mentality. Everyone was out for themselves and no one worked as a team. Every day another person was fired. And if you didn't give them a good rating on the Americas best place to work survey you would have to explain why. The upper management was all about creating a hostile work environment to meet his goals...

Advice to Management

Get rid of dead weight and start focusing more on what makes a good company. It starts with the people.

National Electronic Attachment2014-01-24
  8. "Fast Growing Company with a Bright Future"

Current Employee - Senior Developer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at National Electronic Attachment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family Atmosphere, nice office, friendly coworkers.

Cons

Compensation may not meet industry standards

National Electronic Attachment2013-04-25

"It was great for what it was"

I have been working at National Electronic Attachment

Pros

Fun people, small casual environment

Cons

They brought in corporate management, and tried to turn the family style environment into something more "professional." Nobody had a clear answer to anything, and they changed their minds.

Advice to Management

Pick what you want from your employees and stick to it. Stop rewarding mediocrity.

National Electronic Attachment2012-03-31