KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of National Medical Billing Services and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company amazing culture

Apr 12, 2022 - Office Support in Chesterfield, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great attitudes, great management, friendly CEO, president and VP’s. HR department is awesome too. Detailed training and overall awesome environment. I’ve never had a job where I didn’t dread coming into work until I found this one!

Cons

No cons honestly I really love my job.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

More than being physically tired

Jul 25, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was average and benefits include different insurances, employees assitance program, plus a health saving account

Cons

I didn't imagine working here would be so tiring. Aside from the regular workload, my manager would give random work to do daily and there was a lot of shouting as well. It was more than being physically tired to be honest.

3. 2.0

great

Jul 29, 2022 - Medical Biller in Birmingham, Optional[IN]
    Business Outlook

Pros

benefits, remote work, flex time

Cons

management lack of leadership no growth

4. 1.0
    Former Employee

Very micromanage-y and not trusting

Jul 3, 2022 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

None, maybe it's cool that they are downtown in a cool building but that feeling will get you through about 3 workdays.

Cons

This is the place where you can enhance your ability to be deceptive and socially cunning. Great obstacle course for psychopathy who need to hone their skills of emotional manipulation and mimicry. Very micromanage-y and management were not looking to give an ounce of trust or responsibility to anyone.

5. 2.0
    Former Employee

Drama-filled environment

Jun 12, 2022 - Patient Account Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management provides adequate training. Most of co-workers are supportive and friendly.

Cons

Despite having nice and friendly co-workers, the overall work atmosphere still feels toxic most of the time due to the constant drama. I don't think it's the fault of the employees. It's more on the managers because they like prying into the affairs of the employees. They are the source of the drama instead of the ones who should be avoiding it.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place to work and learn in a flexible environment

Mar 26, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management is clear about its goals and expectations from the employees. We have detailed instructions and get to work in an organized environment. My peers are supportive and fun to work with. I share a good relationship with them. The flexibility of work helps me keep a sync between my personal and professional life.

Cons

None. My peers are nice and help me combat any challenges I face.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Innovative, fun, and full of interesting people

Feb 26, 2022 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working side by side with people who share similar goals and ambitions as you is a really rewarding experience and a great way to grow. My coworkers are really friendly and helpful individuals who are working hard for the company and their own development. Our CEO inspires me every day and I strive to be that kind of a professional. The company proved to be everything I wished for and more.

Cons

We’ve overcome the growing pains we had in the past. I see no issues today and I’m really happy to be here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best you can find!

Dec 20, 2021 - Accounts Receivable
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nation Medical is the best employer you can find. The pay is great, the opportunities provide by the company are endless and I feel like a valued employee. I joined the field 3 years ago and my only regret is not finding this job sooner. I couldn’t be happier. Your worst day at National Medical is 1000% better than your best day anywhere else. Management really cares about you as a person and what you have going on in your personal life. I can’t say enough good about the company.

Cons

The workloads can be heavy, but no one has unrealistic expectations. There is always someone on the team or in management that is willing to help accomplish the project deadlines.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fun and exciting work environment with great people

Feb 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

My favorite thing about this company are the amazing opportunities we have here. They help us grow and change for the better. Thanks to the amazing resources available, we’re able to learn and I’m much more confident in my skills and knowledge now. I’ve discovered a lot about myself and I continue to grow even after years of working here. High energy environment with fun people – you’ll never find yourself looking at the clock here.

Cons

If you plan on working here then be prepared to work hard, and challenge yourself.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work and climb up the ladder

Mar 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I wouldn't consider working for any other company. In these unpredictable times, National Medical is committed to keeping every employee safe and healthy while also allowing them to work from home. The company is concerned about its workers' health and well-being. I have always received help from outstanding coworkers.

Cons

None. Just that at times, coding may get a little difficult but the team helps.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 352 Reviews

National Medical Billing Services Reviews FAQs

National Medical Billing Services has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 357 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at National Medical Billing Services to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, National Medical Billing Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at National Medical Billing Services. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

71% of National Medical Billing Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated National Medical Billing Services 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at National Medical Billing Services to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be compensation, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with National Medical Billing Services Job Seekers