- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Arizona
- - Tucson, AZ Area
- - California
- - San Diego, CA Area
- - Nevada
- - Las Vegas, NV Area
Found 7 of over 7 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (7 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible work load and schedule. Very friendly staff and culture. We understand we are nothing without the 3,000 crews working hard out there.
Slow season between Black Friday and mid January.
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
none, they have no money
They can't pay you they will keep telling you the check is in the mail.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay for contract positions and a very kind and competent staff to help maximize your time, and thus, profits. Most of my projects over the last 3 or 4 years have been simple, and easy to schedule as they are in open timeline formats, rather than a specific place at a specfic time. This one area makes earning extra money AWESOME! The other big companies I work for should take this same approach of open timelines and great pay.
The portal and iPhone/Android apps are amazing tools, but could use a little bit of updating.Continue reading
- Current Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Communications with main office and staff. Issues resolved right away. Web portal easy to work and the posting of completed projects and photo uploads are a breeze. Plenty of work to keep you busy.
With any Merchandising Company you have to be flexible and have good time management skills, sometimes shipping from the Vendor to you or the store could be a headache if not properly planned out.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They appreciate and definitely care about all of their employees and contract installers and will bend over backwards to prove it ! Compensation and benefits exceed common business standard's
See my advice to management.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy project access, supportive friendly staff, pays promptly
No cons that I have experiencedContinue reading
- Former Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy, we'll explained tasks. Work on your own schedule.
My pay check BOUNCED, NSF. Company refuses to respond.Continue reading
I am so sorry! I cant see your name or contact information. Please contact us as soon as possible. 770-614-6975