KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Some of the advanced training (BLR) could be updated, but it works well enough for now.(in 10 reviews)
  • "Poor management and no room for growth(in 8 reviews)
  • "No back pay was given for the time that I had been doing the job before the raise.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Most people that are promoted to manager and director positions from within are not qualified and are set up to be failures or scapegoats.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Nationwide Title Clearing and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Aug 16, 2022 - Employee Experience Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

NTC has a flexible schedule, provides management training, and works hard to develop leaders and support career growth! They celebrate the big and the small successes and recognize employees that are going above expectations.

Cons

Every place has cons but none of the ones here are so major that I would want to leave.

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for taking the time to recommend NTC as a Great Place to Work. We are happy to hear that you find value in our training and company culture. We love to celebrate our team in every goal they achieve. It's just as important to celebrate the small successes as it is to celebrate the big. Thank you for the review!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not Soul-crushing Cube Farm

Oct 1, 2022 - Data Entry Specialist in Palm Harbor, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very well-written training documents, helpful supervisors, employees are encouraged to ask questions, freedom to listen to music / podcasts while you work, relaxed dress code, good diversity, eventual ability to partially work from home, frequent opportunities for free food, good PTO accumulation

Cons

Sudden layoffs when the real estate industry slows down, and possibility that they will go back on their agreement (They told me repeatedly that I would be able to work from home after passing the 2nd stage of the apprenticeship... when I was about to hit that milestone, they changed the deal, moving back that date at least 6-8 weeks, and told me to my face that it was an opportunity, even though I was commuting over an hour each day to be there). NTC itself seems like a good company, and I believe this happened because they were recently bought by a bigger company. That's not an excuse to go back on your word, though. Just tell that company "we have made certain promises to employees that need to be grandfathered in" -- problem solved

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 1.0

Company Will Go Out of Business Soon

Aug 12, 2022 - Quality Inspector
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get free food once a month.

Cons

Do not by any means do business with or work for this company! The management here is by far the worst I have ever seen, people are quitting like crazy with an insane amount of position openings, and they just laid off over 70 employees, making them walk out with their stuff in front of the entire company. Management was not notified about the layoffs until day before or day of. They will overwork you and you cannot trust your co-workers or management with any concerns you may have because you WILL be reported to HR. They are also heavily affiliated with Scientology. This company will be out of business within the next few years. Employees hate their lives working here and I am so glad to be getting out myself. People who have been with the company for 10+ years are quitting, that’s how you really know that it’s going downhill fast. It used to be a relatively respectable company, but ever since getting bought out by Covius this place is a complete disaster.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience at NTC. We value yours and all of our Team Members feed-back and therefor encourage people to take advantage of our open-door policy and share opportunities for improvement with us.

4. 4.0

Easy Job, Good Environment

Sep 6, 2022 - Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are nice and the job was very low stress. You can listen to your headphones pretty much all day.

Cons

The shuttle parking is a bit inconvenient.

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for recommending NTC as place of employment. Creating a great atmosphere for our employees is critical to NTC management and we always do our best to make NTC an encouraging place of employment. Thank you for your review.

5. 1.0

Be Careful

Aug 16, 2022 - Production
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to learn about scientology

Cons

Can’t fart without getting in trouble

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Upward Potential

Aug 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company provides lots of potential for upward growth and training.

Cons

It can be a competitive workplace, and there are strict KPIs to hit. This can be a bad fit for some.

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in providing opportunities for advancement, unlimited training and flexible schedules. Our management team always does their absolute best to assist with training and questions because we believe it helps us create a workforce that is incredibly attuned to detail. We are happy to have you as a part of our team 😊

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Awesome Company

Aug 16, 2022 - Data Entry Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very helpful - alot to learn - fast paced - helpful team members and management

Cons

None that I can think of

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for recommending NTC as an Awesome Company. Creating a great atmosphere for our employees is critical to NTC management and we always do our best to make NTC an encouraging place of employment. Thank you for your review and the advice to management.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great company for hard-working people

Jul 31, 2022 - Tier I Tech Support in Palm Harbor, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are multiple areas to start and build a career in the mortgage industry.

Cons

The efficiency standards are high, and the turnover rate is high

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation as a great company to start and build a career. We are happy to have you as a part of our team 😊

9. 4.0

Great place to work

Jun 11, 2022 - Title/Closer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and very flexible

Cons

There are no cons here

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate hearing your feedback and are glad you found value around our benefits and flexible schedule.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Work Experience

May 4, 2022 - Data Entry Specialist in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It was a great learning experience, and a no-nonsense culture. They train you exceptionally well. It's a good company for those who are entry level / new to office work.

Cons

I found it to be an unprofessional environment, and was surprised by what was being tolerated.

Director of Marketing + PR

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate hearing your feedback and are glad you found value in our training. We are sorry to hear about your experience on the job and wish you best in your current endeavors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Reviews

Nationwide Title Clearing Reviews FAQs

Nationwide Title Clearing has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 172 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Nationwide Title Clearing to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Nationwide Title Clearing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Nationwide Title Clearing. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

75% of Nationwide Title Clearing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nationwide Title Clearing 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Nationwide Title Clearing to be coworkers, benefits, career development and the cons to be culture, compensation, management.

Popular Careers with Nationwide Title Clearing Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Nationwide Title Clearing? Share Your Experiences

Nationwide Title Clearing Careers

Cover image for Nationwide Title Clearing

Nationwide Title Clearing provides a wide range of services to the nation’s top mortgage lenders, servicers and investors as well as...More

• NTC Culture
  • Our Story
  • Training
  • Careers

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

340 days ago

Company News
We are pleased to announce that Nationwide Title Clearing is Now A Covius Solution, NTC - A Covius Solution. We are excited to work together to develop new solutions to serve the real estate, mortgage and capital markets sectors.
Shared image - Covius Completes the Acquisition of Nationwide Title Clearing, LLC (NTC) - Nationwide Title Clearing
nationwidetitleclearing.com

493 days ago

Community
NTC closed out the first half of 2021 spending time “Giving Back” to our community partners. Community involvement and support for programs and individuals in need is core to the culture at NTC. Our company’s culture and social responsibility is to contribute by volunteering, donating, and supporting as many organizations as possible that are within our nonprofit pillars. “When people ask us why we do it, the answer is simple. It is because we care and NTC, as any established business, has a responsibility to ensure that non-profit organizations are supported and their cause disseminated” – Danny Byrnes, Chief Revenue Officer.
Shared image - NTC's Philanthropic Highlights - Nationwide Title Clearing
NTC's Philanthropic Highlights - Nationwide Title Clearing
nationwidetitleclearing.com

Nationwide Title Clearing Photos

+ Add Photo
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: Feeding Tampa Bay's Cereal for Summer
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: Feeding Tampa Bay's "Cereal for Summer"
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: St. Pete Pride 2022
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: St. Pete Pride 2022
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: Together We Rise Duffel Bag Decoration
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: Together We Rise Duffel Bag Decoration
Nationwide Title Clearing photo of: Together We Rise Duffel Bag Donation to Children's Home Network

Expert Career Advice