Natus Medical Reviews in San Carlos, CA | Glassdoor

4.1
James B. Hawkins
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Stock price is a great indicator of how well the company is doing"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Natus Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Natus for a little over two years. I have seen a lot of changes (for the better) since I have been at Natus. The company offers 4 weeks of PTO to every employee. What a great benefit. I have access to senior management and have a lot of flexibility in my work life. My ideas are valued, and I feel my hard work is rewarded. It is not a perfect environment of course.but having worked at both big and small companies (including high tech), I find that this is a solid company to work for. I especially like that our products help people. That is a great motivator for me to come to work each day.

Cons

Good Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, but it does cost $$$, more than I would like. But I guess medical coverage is expensive in general. Glad I have good coverage.

Advice to Management

Remember the little people (individual contributors) when sharing the wealth. Our hard work help keep the stock price up.

"10 years of empty promises"

Former Employee - Controller in San Carlos, CA
    Former Employee - Controller in San Carlos, CA

I worked at Natus Medical full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not much to offer in the way of pros.

Cons

The executive team is focused solely on the stock market. Day to day activities revolve around the stock price. Never ending changes to meet market expectations. No focus on quality of products or services just stock price.

Advice to Management

The CEO needs to stop making empty promises. After 10 years we are fully aware that anyone below executive level is to be treated poorly.