Nautilus Reviews | Glassdoor

4.4
Nautilus CEO Bruce M. Cazenave
Bruce M. Cazenave

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Work life balance, they provode ample opportunity to interact with other employees (in 12 reviews)

• Great culture - everyone cares so much about customer experience and employee experience (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • The employees are fun to work with however upper management can be fake and not very genuine (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Nautilus is the best!"

Current Employee - Manager in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Manager in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great culture, forward-looking management, continuous improvement and innovation.

Cons

communication between departments could stand some improvement.

2. "Great Product, Great Culture!"

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Attention to an environment of positive, fun, healthy culture.
    Very inspiring and cool working on the development of fitness equipment knowing we are part of changing people's lives to reach their goals and become more healthy.

Cons

Lack of significant pay increases.

Advice to Management

Level load road map.

3. "Fast pace, challenging and engaging job environment...with great family / work balance!"

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. Everyone here is focused on driving innovation. Nautilus provides a great atmosphere to work in. Lots of challenges, different everyday. Nautilus is not a 'cut-throat' / 'only the strong survive' corporate atmosphere/culture, you simply have to perform and contribute. Everyone is pushed to succeed. The best part of Nautilus is that you actually get to help people achieve a healthier life (real purpose).

The executive management makes a huge point to providing a fun atmosphere to work in. There are seasonal intramural sponsored activities, quarterly fun/informative meetings, and company parties. If you want, you can workout everyday in the gym during lunch.

Great location! If you live in Vancouver, your commute is within 1/2 hour or less. Many are within 10 min. Can't beat that. Still have Portland across the river, when you have that taste for the city life.

Cons

I don't have any real "cons" about working for Nautilus. As with many companies, you still have to drive your career if you want further upward mobility/opportunities.

4. "Good place to work"

I have been working at Nautilus full-time

Pros

Good work life balance. Friendly coworkers. Plenty of opportunities to exercise and stay fit. Good company culture overall.

Cons

Departmental and/or channel silos can cause misunderstandings and frustrations.

Advice to Management

Keep working to break down communication barriers between departments/channels. We all need to work together and stay positive. Petty bickering, blaming of others, and negativity needs to stop.

5. "Amazing Culture"

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employee engaging culture. Work-life balance.

Cons

somewhat disorganized, in need of outside influence on systems intigration

6. "Summer Internship was a great experience"

Former Employee - Mechanical Engineering Internship in Vancouver, WA
    Former Employee - Mechanical Engineering Internship in Vancouver, WA

I worked at Nautilus (Less than a year)

Pros

Work life balance, they provode ample opportunity to interact with other employees. Multiple different activities during my internship to keep employees happy but still focused on their work.

Cons

Wish I could have had more time to spend at Nautilus to gain more experience.

Advice to Management

No further advice

"Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Sales Professional in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Sales Professional in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Management cares about their employees. CEO knows every one of his employees which I have never experienced before. When it comes to showing employees they care, sups and managers go out of their way to do nice things for their staff (coffee, treats). We get a coffe/tea/smoothie cart several times a year brought in. Amazing Christmas party. Company sponsored sports and team building events. And I can’t list all the other events they put on to take care of us and the community. Great benefits. Do your job well and you get paid accordingly. I would say Nautilus is one of the best work experiences I have ever had.

Cons

No cons other than negatigivy by other emoloyees. Many employees do not appreciate what a wonderful work place Nautilus is. They focus on the little uncomfortable moments and forget about the big picture and how great they really have it at Nautilus.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees suggestions but don’t let their complaints tear you down.

"A great place"

Current Employee - Product Development in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Product Development in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great culture - everyone cares so much about customer experience and employee experience. A ton of super fun and exciting projects to work on - with smart and kind colleagues. Driven to solve problems at scale - innovation is what the company and the teams are passionate about.

Cons

So far I haven't observed much. If time bank could be honored at the beginning of the year (as opposed to beginning of each quarter), that would work better :)

Advice to Management

Continue the great work, win by top-notch customer experience and employee experience!

"Great Company!"

Pros

Great collaboration between groups. Managers facilitate and allow you to set and execute strategy. A very human approach toward employees.

Cons

Some employees have too much on their plate and some additional hires are needed. The people are very talented, but there are only so many hours in a day.

"Best place to work"

Current Employee - Embedded Android Developer in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Embedded Android Developer in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at Nautilus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive people, flexible timing, great environment and not a lot of pressure.

Cons

I'll have to think .