Navicure Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
James M. Denny, Jr.

1. "Senior Sales Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Sale in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Sale in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Navicure (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fun, hard-working culture. Great opportunity to advance career.

Cons

Office Space leaves a bit to be desired

Navicure Response

Apr 24, 2017 – Account Manager

Thank you very much for your feedback! We agree that our people and the work that we do creates a very rewarding working experience. We will take your feedback about the office space into ... More

2. "Human Resources Suck"

Current Employee - Analyst in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Navicure full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Free breakfast on Friday and office is located in the heart of Duluth, not to far from Sugarloaf Mills Mall.

Cons

Navicure has around 250 employees and only 1 person works in HR. Never heard of a company that only has one person working in HR. RIDICULOUS! Especially, if you are in the process of purchasing a home and your potential mortgage company has to call and email several times to receive a response. Small minded company mentality.

Advice to Management

HR has major issues and needs restructuring. Advance to modern technology and stop hiring so many family members to work at Navicure in executive leadership positions. Stop having company meetings letting employees know that Navicure has made millions and millions of dollars in profit while employees are underpaid. Who cares! Take care of your employees first. Annual raises would be a start and lower healthcare premiums.

"Ok Culture but major HR issues."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I worked at Navicure full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people are the best reason to work here. The CEO is accessible and forward thinking. The company is willing trying new things to achieve goals. They do offer a good work life balance.

Cons

The HR policies and benefits are behind the times and shady. Get all HR promises in writing! Pay is below standard and raises are not awarded consistently across all departments if awarded at all. Bonus structure can change at any time, for the worse. There is not much of a career path either. Expect to stay in the job you were hired in. Managers can also play favorites.
    Change also comes slowly to the main product; be prepared to wait a long time for edits that need to be made.

Advice to Management

Keep your HR promises. Award promotions and raises. Improve product development timelines.

"Great for college graduate."

Current Employee - Senior Programmer in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Programmer in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Navicure full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible , great for college graduate to gain experience. Free doughnuts and breakfast on Fridays. Small bonus every quarter.

Cons

Good olde boy system. Management is not existent have not had an active manager or director in development for over 10 months. Outsourcing software projects when it's a software company..

Advice to Management

Use the talent the company has and value your employees.

6. "I thought this was the opp for me"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I worked at Navicure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work for those that have family or church members already working there.

Cons

The informal training. I was instructed to stay busy but when I tried to meet with the immediate supervisor to discuss work strategies and standards she could not be bothered. I was soon let go because I did not meet the standards, which were never discussed with me.

Advice to Management

Please give feedback and expectations to your newly hired staff, dont just leave them to wonder or be at the mercy of a co-worker that may not have the best interest of your new hire at heart

7. "integration specialist"

Former Employee - Data Integration Specialist/EDI Developer in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Data Integration Specialist/EDI Developer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Navicure (Less than a year)

Pros

laid back environment, ok/good benefits, nice people for most part, free food time to time

Cons

no employee hand book, no proper tracking system of benefits, no internal trainnings or hardly, very limited career growth potential, no mentorship

Advice to Management

create career paths, take employees ideas into consideration

"Good work / life balance company"

Current Employee - Salesperson in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Salesperson in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Navicure full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Navicure will allow flexibility and provides a friendly work environment. Depending on the team you work on the work demands aren't as stressful as some other companies.

Cons

In my experience they've tried to keep my compensation as low as possible. I've found the sales environment to be somewhat low-trust.

Advice to Management

Consider providing stronger mentoring to your more talented employees. Coach and direct their mobility. Providing assurance to the right people could be the difference between losing a great employee or keeping them and pointing them in a win-win direction.

9. "IT struggles again!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Navicure full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Healthcare company with revenue cycle services have the future, right or wrong. Navicure also has tremendous opportunities ahead if she outs her ducks in a row.

Cons

Some companies get it and become billion dollar companies overnight and some lose the opportunities because of the nasty politics, power hunger and bad decisions. Navicure has come to the point where it would go north or south from here on. The CTO and Directory of Application Development were fired just recently, by COO, of course. This was grand design of COO as the previous management team was let go by the same COO. There were some cases where the COO was directly involved in some confrontation of false charges with previous management team, where legal teams were involved and also had fired the CIO with the same accusations.

Advice to Management

Let the COO go.

"BDR"

Current Employee - BDR in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - BDR in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Navicure full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

freedom, decent hours and culture

Cons

industry slowed over the last year

11. "Anonymous"

Pros

Company culture is excellent-- teamwork, supportive, friendly

Cons

Took too long to develop new products but they're here now and we're accelerating growth