Naviron Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 3, 2017

5.0
Evan Harmon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great opportunity with advancement and financial success!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Naviron full-time

Pros

Some of the best things about working at Naviron is the company culture and opportunities for success. The team is like a family and everyone cares for each other. While we might be in different offices in different states, everyone still has the opportunity to interact and communicate on a daily basis.

Some other great things is the success you can obtain at Naviron. The harder you work the more money you can make. You can decide your own future.

There are also many ways to progress your career and move up within the company.

Cons

The only con's I can think of are the human factor in this job. People are people and sometimes a lot of things are out of your control. Being able to overcome that takes a strong person and mind-set.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. It would be great to implement more charitable outings for the team to give back to the community.

"Very Rewarding"

Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter

Pros

From Day 1, I have experienced unlimited resources and tools to be successful here at Naviron. I was sold on the Vision! The time and attention from our managers is excellent! We have the ability to work with reputable Fortune 500 companies across the US fullfilling their internal positions for them and it is something Naviron does not take for granted. You can bet we handcrafted and uniquely indetify top talent quickly and resourceful! Working closely with managers is the relational feel we portray to our candidates who apply and work for us! Its a relationship from beginning to end because that is our Naviron culture! Matching top talent to the demands of our business is my biggest reward. Every dial, every email sent, and every resume reviewed never goes unrewarded. If you bring a smile on your face, coffee, determination, hard work, and an entrepreneur spirit-the sky is the limit!

Our CEO, Evan gives candid, constructive feedback to team members and, in turn, actively requests feedback from them. He is a leader in building a strong team spirit and identity. All his actions are directed toward the success of the team and clients over his own interests. He exhibits a high degree of openness and objectivity to the views of others. Evan has been able to balance the needs of the team with his individual responsibilities.

Evan successfully utilizes the recruitment sources available to him. His analysis and forecasting of staffing needs are accurate and effective. Our new business partners that reach out to us monthly for hiring needs and our large candidate pool of top talent is one reason why Naviron has grown year after year! He also exhibits good interviewing skills and techniques. As he interviews candidates, he usually offers a positive yet realistic view of the organization he is working with. Every Naviron team member exhibits this same type of behavior. His selection decisions generally result in successful hires because he believes in putting forth his best effort to meet the needs of Navirons partners and clients hiring needs!

Cons

Must exhibit strong time management skills and understanding sales recruiting can vary in your own individual work but the reward is always there for everyone involved!

Advice to Management

More virtual conference calls across the board

Jul 11, 2016 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your thoughtful review and we appreciate the insight you shared. We will look to do more virtual conference calls and implement other technology to bring our regional locations closer... More

3. "Great opportunity with fun company culture and uncapped earning potential!"

Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Naviron full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Naviron is a top notch boutique recruiting firm that specializes in sales, but also recruits for C-Level, engineering, and other similar positions from time to time. They encourage their Recruiters to eventually run a full desk and do business development and account management while handling recruiting tasks. Recruiters have the freedom to focus on a number of projects for the week while working on the clients of their choice. It is a tight knit company culture and fun environment where we support each other and celebrate each other's successes. Management is very encouraging and allows you to offer advice that promotes improvement.

Cons

Recruiting and especially sales recruiting is a challenging, but rewarding career! For me it is a great fit because I enjoy the aspect of it being a combination of relationship management and sales, but for others that may not be the right fit. For some who may not have an entrepreneurial mindset or are unorganized, it may be hard to manage your own schedule and set your daily appointments with candidates and clients. Talking on the phone on a daily basis is key, so you must enjoy it.

Jun 7, 2016 – Recruiting Director

Your review really embraces the environment we have worked to develop over the years. Thank you for your honesty and thoughtfulness! Great team members is what drives our company!

4. "Great company & awesome team to work with!"

Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter

Pros

I love that I feel like it's a team effort where everyone is working toward the same goal. I'm always supported by my team and never feel in competition with my fellow recruiters. Everyone celebrates everyone's successes!

Cons

The ebbs and flows of being a recruiter are tough. You have to have the hustle factor and a thick skin to hack it. But the hard work pays off!

Jun 7, 2016 – Recruiting Director

Hard work and a positive attitude will always drive results. Thank you for your thoughts and always reach out to management for suggestions on how we can improve!

5. "Fun environment, great team and rewarding professionally!"

Current Employee - Director in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Torrance, CA

Pros

Everyone at Naviron is very supportive and works as a team to accomplish goals. You can make great money and it is rewarding when you pace a candidate in a new position. The company is aggressively growing so opportunities for career advancement are there. Small business environment with the perks of a large company and great work/life balance. Structure is there for you to be successful.

Cons

If you don't consider yourself a sales person, this is not for you. Recruiting can be an emotional roller-coaster but management is great at helping you through highs and lows. If you don't do the work, you won't see the results.

Advice to Management

Implement even more structure for recruiting team to look at daily objectives. More team events would be fun, they are a blast!

6. "Great work environment with a rewarding position: getting people jobs they want."

Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Naviron full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very rewarding successes and a fun environment.

Cons

The human factor always coming up in recruiting.

Mar 26, 2015 – Recruiting Director

Thank you for your review! We are always working on improving our process to increase the success for our employees. The human factor in this business is always the part that can be difficult, but... More

7. "Excellent Sales Recruiting Firm!"

Current Employee - National Sales Recruiter in Torrance, CA

I have been working at Naviron full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Naviron is an excellent sales recruiting firm. They empower their Recruiters to manage a book of accounts and run a full desk but do not limit a Recruiter to just staffing for their accounts. It is a team environment where everyone can work on any open role and provide candidates for those positions. A Recruiter can focus on business development and prospecting new opportunities or if they prefer can work with candidates and Recruit to fill those roles; or do both! The team at Naviron is continuously learning and evolving to keep up with Recruiting trends to make sure they network with passive candidates to provide them with amazing sales career opportunities. The office environment is friendly and dress code is casual which makes it enjoyable to partner with these talented Recruiters on a daily basis. Management stays connect with the Recruiting team and is always available for support and guidance as well as offering the latest technology and recruiting tools.

Cons

Recruiting is a tough career! Recruiting combines sales and customer relationships and it is almost like running your own business. Staying organized and on top of all your open activities can be daunting some days! The phone is your best friend! Network, network, network!

Mar 26, 2015 – Recruiting Director

We appreciate your honesty and value your feedback. If there is anything we can do to improve process, make being organized easier or enhance employee satisfaction please let us know. It is always... More

8. "Great company with tons of earning potential!"

I have been working at Naviron full-time

Pros

Great company culture, tons of opportunity to make money and great support from the management team

Cons

You get what you put into it - the harder you work the more success you will see!

Mar 26, 2015 – Recruiting Director

It is great to know our employees are happy and feel supported. If you have suggestions on what we we can do to improve the wellness of our team and drive individual success please reach out... More

9. "Rewarding"

Current Employee - Recuriing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Recuriing Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

No caps on commission, open oppotunity, and plenty of growth

Cons

It's located in Downtown LA

Advice to Management

Just show up, do the work, do the activity, results will show.

Mar 26, 2015 – Recruiting Director

We are not located in Downtown LA anymore and have moved closer to the beach!