Naylor Association Solutions Reviews

Updated Jan 16, 2021

3.3
Naylor Association Solutions President & CEO Alex DeBarr
Alex DeBarr
Pros
  • "The company wants you to have a great work/life balance(in 14 reviews)

• "A fun and caring work environment within a company that is supportive of work/life balance(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "High turnover, poor management and ancient products to sell, unrealistic sales goals that increase every month(in 11 reviews)

• "Sometimes it feels like management rather have call volume versus sales which sucks because the quality of each call goes down(in 7 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

"This job changed my life."

5.0
    Current Employee - Advertising Sales in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The coworkers, the coworkers, the coworkers. I absolutely love everyone I work with, Naylor doesn't hire lame people!

Cons

Territory politics, emphasis on call volume, and favoritism

2. "Good People"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Business Development Director in Washington, DC

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Loose, light and airy culture

Cons

Management needs to be more professional, stop trying so hard to “out-cool and out-hip” one another

3. "decent company"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

opportunity and growth are available

Cons

salary not commensurate with experience

4. "Decent"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Decent way to make a great income if you're willing to put in the necessary work on projects

Cons

Some projects aren't great and have low income potential

5. "Sales"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flex schedule allows you to pick your start time.

Cons

Management. High turnover rate for sales.

Naylor Association Solutions Response

October 6, 2020Senior Vice President Sales

One positive aspect that has come from working through COVID-19 challenges is evolving how we operate as a sales organization. It's apparent a sales representative can be successful in a remote or mobile work setting. Naylor will continue to focus on ensuring our sales and management teams are equipped with the necessary technology and resources to work remotely while super-serving their customers and meeting their performance expectations. Regarding our turnover, this is a common problem for most, if not all, sales organizations, but we do our best to invest in our team and set them up for success through comprehensive training, adequate ramp-up time for sales, management training, and transparent communication about changes to team structures. We believe our turnover will become limited as we shift to become a more talent-focused sales organization that stands behind new technology along with better products and services.

6. COVID-19

"Great experience"

5.0
    Current Employee - Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

COVID has forced a lot of companies to show their true colors. I have watched my friends and family have a lot different experience with their companies than I have at Naylor. From the beginning, our leadership was ahead of the curve in getting our entire workforce working remotely back in March. They surveyed all of us to find out what WE are comfortable doing when it comes to returning to the office. Our CEO has had countless town hall calls to be as transparent as possible about how the company will be navigating these unprecedented times and it was always communicated that the steps taken were in the best interest of employees and their health. There has been no pressure on anyone to do anything that makes them feel unsafe. I'm very grateful to be at Naylor.

Cons

Naylor has not been immune to necessary changes needed to get through this year. Some of these changes have been hard, but unavoidable.

Continue reading

"Good company and experience"

4.0
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Good experience in media and sales Professional company

"A Mixed Bag"

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Great and supportive coworkers. Possibility to work remotely. Good work/life balance.

Cons

Pay is low compared to similar roles in the same area. Little-to-no opportunity for career advancement. No 401k match, other benefits are lacking. Lack of cohesive company culture. Management is not very transparent about what's going on behind the scenes. Job security is questionable. Lack of diversity company-wide, but a noticeable lack of diversity in the upper management team.

9. "Not a great place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Nice office space, a select few managers are awesome (depends on your division), remote work possible

Cons

No 401K match, poor company culture, zero job security (tons of layoffs/paycuts), high turnover, questionable upper management

"Dishonesty should pay a price"

1.0
    Former Employee - Association Advisor in The Villages, FL

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Used to be great workplace. Cant say that anymore maybe never.

Cons

Awful Culture Horrible Management Dishonesty. I was their top sales person who ultimately they treated with nor respect. Everybody from the CEO to the managers are dishonest. Their goal is to not reward anybody financially. When someone like myself is their top salesperson for 8 years out of 10 and all they do is take away commission and ultimately eliminate commissions, something is wrong. They are not telling the honest truth about their current situation. Their platform is old, they don't know how to reward hard work. The management is run by non sales management types or people who are anti sales. If you are an experienced salesperson like myself this is probably the most dishonest, unprofessional atmosphere you could possibly work in. They have lost so many good people. The sales team has been rudderless for maybe three years and they are not honest with their customers when things go wrong. To say Naylor is a dumpster fire is going easy on them. There was no training, no communication, a whole bunch of backbiting everything that goes wrong when a rudderless group is not guided by someone. And when the CEO is dishonest and his underlings spread such bad culture and karma, this is what you get.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 148 English Reviews