Naylor Association Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.6
Naylor Association Solutions President & CEO Alex DeBarr
Alex DeBarr

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The company wants you to have a great work/life balance" (in 13 reviews)

• "Positive attitude, everyone is very willing to help, and management knows if employees succeed, management succeeds" (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is a high turnover, managers act like they want to help you but not sure if that were true" (in 8 reviews)

• "Our department isn't high on the totem pole and the sales reps voices largely override ours at times when I don't believe they should" (in 4 reviews)

"The whole package, great place"

Current Employee - Sales in Gainesville, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Teamwork and opportunity are plentiful. The technology used is best of the best, from the CRM to the new software being implemented. Naylor stays on the front edge of new practices in order to stay ahead of the market. The helpful nature of colleagues extends through every level, from sales to support to senior management. The true indication of this ? I worked here for many years previous, went to another job for a couple years and ultimately came back to Naylor.

Cons

Bring back the FISH :)

2. "If you have more then $1500 a month in bills...don't take it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice company but nice doesn't take the stress away from bills being paid.

Cons

You simply can't make ends meet with $1500 every 2 weeks. After insurance and taxes you will bring home an average of $1100 bi-weekly and that will be how much you'll make the first year. You may get a bonus here and there but not to much. It's stressful not being about to pay bills. 1/10 ppl actually stay. You will see ppl leave ALL THE TIME. If u can make it the first year then you could make a little more the following year.

Advice to Management

Pay new employees better for the first year.

"Wrong people in leadership roles. Good leaders left."

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It was good back in the day.

Cons

All about profit, not about people.

"Sales Rep."

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Naylor has some pretty negative reviews but after I started working here I realized that they were all wrong! The people here are the nicest and most helpful people I have ever worked with (saying a lot for sales people). The management is very professional and friendly. They treat their employees very nicely with lunches, personalized emails, they get to know each employee and the tier leaders even bring their employees out to fun events like the springs! There is no gossip or drama (besides your typical amount) and a lot of the employees hangout and do team sports or boozy dinners.
    The cubicles are also nice and very roomie (coming from someone who hates being indoors) and the building itself is gorgeous!
    I think a lot of the negative reviews came from people who were simply doing the bare minimum and got canned for it. And honestly, sales is just a hard area and a lot of people can't cut it, it doesn't mean that management is bad. Naylor gives you a base salary the first TWO years and gives you the opportunity to build renewals. If you can't hit the mark after 2 years then sales here just isn't for you. They also give you 90 days of probation if you don't hit the mark so its not like you get fired out of nowhere.
    The publications they produce are VERY aesthetically pleasing. I was actually surprised at first. The magazines are very professional and I read a few of them myself.

Cons

No gym on site.

Advice to Management

They need to add a gym on site. A lot of the employees would appreciate that.

5. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Wonderful place to work with friendly employees, helpful management and weekly food trucks! Naylor shows sincere interest in its employees and 2018 is bringing a lot of awesome initiatives in many departments.

Cons

I have not seen any yet

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

6. "Great opportunities!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really sincere and helpful management, work life balance, food trucks and in house yoga.

Cons

None that I have seen yet

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

7. "Great first professional job"

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

Great environment
    Helpful management
    Full training period
    Guaranteed commissions
    Flexible hours
    Full benefits/PTO

Cons

Commissions could be set up better
    Hard to make over your guaranteed

8. "Good place to work. Good team environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I work in the Events division. Morale is good and the team seems to genuinely like each other. Successes are shared and from the show managers to client services to sales, everyone pulls in the same direction.

Cons

Tyson's traffic is always jammed.

"Advertising Sales"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Gainesville, FL

Pros

This company cares about their employees, wants them to succeed. This is a sales environment, if you want to make money, you have to make calls, however, as long as you are doing your job, working hard, and being a team player, you will find success here. Phone sales, even B2B is not for everyone, however, for a motivated sales professional this is a great place to work. Positive attitude, everyone is very willing to help, and management knows if employees succeed, management succeeds.

Cons

I have yet to find any

10. "Has Potential"

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time

Pros

No micro managing, umm, I'm sure there are others.

Cons

Changes, changes everywhere all the time

Advice to Management

Don't suck folks in with a somewhat generous bonus plan, they take it away. You kill the motivation.