Naylor Association Solutions Sales Associate Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

4.7
Naylor Association Solutions CEO Alex DeBarr
Alex DeBarr

"Naylor - Not easy, but rewarding"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Naylor gives you every single piece of information to help you succeed. Great training and development thereafter. Do you have a good work ethic? Can you develop a killer sales mentality? Do you have what it takes to admit your faults and be coached? If you do, come to work here.

Cons

This is a SALES organization. You MUST have good work ethic. Laziness does not cut it here. Yes, it can be difficult at times, sales is not an easy role. Its not glamorous either. However, if you are willing to put the effort forth you will reap the rewards.

Advice to Management

Have a larger presence on the sales floor. Its worth more than you know.

Naylor Association Solutions2017-04-19

"Never Worked Anywhere That Did More To Get In My Way Of Closing Deals AND Keeping The Client From Renewal Business!"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Naylor Association Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of nice people to work with daily and the office was in a very nice area with lots of restaurants nearby for lunch.

Cons

This company has way to many young and inexperienced people in management. They don't understand how to balance managment expectations with the real life daily concerns of the client. We literally would have meetings to plan a meeting for purpose of a future planning meeting to start a new publication!! I don't know how many times I was told last minute "we're having a meeting and must attend. I would reply I have... an appointment call set to close a deal. These very young managers would say you will have to reschedule. My reply became Oh so now Naylor is paying my commission check not the client who is Always Right???" You would have ladies in accounting in Winepeg CA putting companies into collection after 30 days of non-payment. Try getting a customer to renew on advertising after your accounting department does that to the client.

Advice to Management

It's great to promote from within as it fosters loyalty and incentive to stick with the company and work hard. But you need to rain in these young managers and teach them how to really manage people in the real world.

Naylor Association Solutions2017-06-26