NeoGenomics Revenue Cycle Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 5, 2018

1.2
NeoGenomics CEO Douglas M. VanOort
Douglas M. VanOort

"Billing department was very unorganized"

Former Employee - Revenue Cycle Management in Aliso Viejo, CA

I worked at NeoGenomics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Early work hours was convenient

Cons

Too much gossip in the billing department

NeoGenomics2018-11-06

"They hire a lot of temps and for good reason. They can't keep people in the door. Understaffed is an understatement.."

Former Employee - Revenue Cycle Management in Fort Myers, FL

I worked at NeoGenomics full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get a paycheck and experience of what type of company to never work for again.

Cons

Little to no advancement opportunities because they are so understaffed and the few special chosen ones that are team leads are fools on a power trip. From the low pay/low raises to the rude and disorganized management staff, this place is a disaster.

Advice to Management

Clean house!! The billing office management and team leads need to go. No amount of retraining can fix that hot mess. Retrain AV to actually be useful and contribute to the company instead of making everyone in FTM do 90% of the company’s workload. Management talks to and treats us like children and I always feel like no matter how much you do, no matter how hard you work, it is never enough. They don’t seem to... care about anything except numbers but when employees comment about how they only care about numbers they throw it back in your face. “You double check your hours and pay weekly right? Well then all you care about is numbers too.” No matter what you do you don’t win and you are basically just a warm body filling a seat. Also, just ask anyone and I mean ANYONE in Fort Myers and they will tell you the 2 billing locations are not treated equally. The AV location can barely manage to turn the computer on by themselves but are treated like kings. This company has potential to be an amazing company to work for (and I mean truly amazing) but with they way things are being done now it will never achieve that status. That’s the worst part of all of it, is knowing you work somewhere that has the potential to be great and you get to watch it be held back. HR should really pay attention when employees complain about things and not just brush it under the rug. Take a look back at some of the previous reviews and you will start to see a few trends. Like verbal abuse by management and their favorites, lack of benefits, low pay, sorry excuse for vacation and nonexistent advancement.

NeoGenomics2018-07-15

NeoGenomics Response

July 30, 2018Human Resources

We are sorry to hear to about your experience. We have shared your feedback with the Billing Management team.

Found 2 reviews