Cover image for NeoLife International

NeoLife International CEO Kendra Brassfield
Kendra Brassfield

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Noelife Diamite That give Sound Health

Nov 1, 2022 - Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sound Health Cool Wealth Freedom and Lifestyle

Cons

Too expensive products to purchase No other means of product purchase except from company

2. 3.0

Join Neolife

Nov 3, 2022 - Independent Distributor in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) You will be financially independent 2) You will have your time with your family 3) Your health is guaranteed. 4) wonderful lifestyle awaits you.

Cons

You must work your business by yourself, no work no earning

3. Join the NeoLife International team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Want to build a future wealth? Then with neolife.

Sep 8, 2022 - Senior Manager in Africa, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sound health Cool wealth Freedom and life style

Cons

No success for lazy, unmotivated people at neolife

5. 2.0

Odd Organization

Sep 9, 2022 - Content Writer in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some very good, dedicated people work there. Their products are available to employees at a significant discount.

Cons

Too much nepotism in hiring.

6. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Product Development Formulator

May 19, 2022 - Product Development Formulator in Hayward, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work and life balance

Cons

asking for a lot when boarding on job

7. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great experience!

Feb 15, 2022 - Quality Control Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learning opportunity, flexible hours, individual work

Cons

little to no laboratory safety training

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, love my job!

Feb 26, 2021 - Warehouse Clerk in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

NeoLife has proven they care about their employees and make improvements or changes when needed. With Covid, there have been many changes to improve the safety and well-being of the team. NeoLife provides supplements in the lunchroom to encourage everyone to take them to improve their lifestyle and I appreciate that. This company cares about everyone and encourages growth. I love my job and enjoy my position. I have created relationships with distributors and continuously receiving great feedback about my service. I always put the customer first and make them feel important and accommodate their needs as much as possible. NeoLife has monthly challenges to encourage physical activity or mental well-being, and am happy to say I am managing my weight and health with the supplements provided. The people I work with are great and I enjoy completing tasks to ensure the distributors get the best service on my end.

Cons

One downside is there is no on-site supervisor for my position but I make sure I communicate with my direct supervisor when needed. Feedback can take a while due to the volume of work but I have a great supervisor who understands my needs and wants to ensure I am working efficiently and effectively.

9. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

learning exp.

Sep 28, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

pay is okay nice supervisor just watch out with the sales guys two of them from Commerce

Cons

long hours eom too many events under staff

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

New perspective is a good thing, but needs consistent strategy.

Nov 14, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership: New hires of younger generations are updating many aged processes and assumptions. Certain departments have solid leadership, but see cons regarding capability verses freedom. The leadership does appear to care for their employees. Building: Fairly easy to get to from 880, and the South Bay. Work is done in an office or a cubical with high five and half foot walls. Don't expect open work spaces if you're into that. Traveling to the office: Is fairly painless if you work locally but see cons for issues.

Cons

Leadership: Communication isn't great. Certain leadership feel scared to be transparent or voice opinions in fear it counters ownerships ideas, which are at best, an outline on some wall somewhere. at least, it feels like that. Feels like there is a lot of shooting from the hip. Leadership tends to need to travel due to the nature of business, however there is no one left to make critical decisions with each department. Feels like ownership doesn't know how to train leaders who train leaders. Building: Does not have handicap access to upstairs. Ventilation is old and some rooms and offices are connected to the same thermostat, but are different sizes, which means someone is always either too hot or too cold. Traveling to the office: It's getting more and more crowded in Fremont and getting to the office takes a whole lot longer than it use to.

2 people found this review helpful
  11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Director

Sep 22, 2015 - Director in Fremont, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The atmosphere and people at NeoLife are awesome. Everyone has each others best interest in mind and employees are recognized for a job well done. Health Benefits beat most others I have seen. This is a place where your ideas will be heard and you can be passionate about the work you are doing because NeoLife's Nutrition products help so many people all over the world. Perks like free supplements and snacks. My health has improved a lot since being on the products. I lost 30lbs and have been able to keep it off through our weight management program. Lots of fun at employee events like our summer party where there is corn hole, flip cup, and other fun games. Fast paced environment - high quality work is expected and also rewarded. It really feels like a family.

Cons

Sometimes the work load can be tough. They definitely expect everyone to put in 100% and deliver consistently. Good thing is that there isnt anyone who asks this of you without doing it themselves.

2 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews
</>Embed

NeoLife International Reviews FAQs

NeoLife International has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 82 reviews left anonymously by employees. 95% of employees would recommend working at NeoLife International to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, NeoLife International employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at NeoLife International. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

95% of NeoLife International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated NeoLife International 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at NeoLife International to be career development, senior leadership, benefits and the cons to be compensation, management, culture.