What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salary low respect free time more" (in 317 reviews)
- "Management is poor and micro" (in 202 reviews)
- "Long hours expected and when raised multiple times told that's just how it is." (in 93 reviews)
- "fast operation extended working hours" (in 87 reviews)
- "Way too many managers walking around doing nothing and most of them don't care." (in 84 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nestlé and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 383 of over 15K reviews
Updated Sep 28, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about " long working hour"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Jan 24, 2020Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsYork, England
The individual people make it more enjoyable.
The workload is horrendous and due to the flex system management expect you to work over your 8 hour day continuously. On average was doing 10 hours over a week but only get 8 hours a month back. Flex system does not work. They don’t value training or any personal development as workload is too high of a priority. Too much focus on Lean principles and safety paperwork, just another thing on the workload which you have to cross off the list.2