Nestlé Employee Reviews about "qualidade de vid"
Updated May 27, 2023
There are no reviews matching your search at this company.
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Hello. My name is Akhil. I'm in Canada. I am an MBA(Marketing) from India and i have a 2 years of Experience as an Area Sales Rep. At ITC Limited (Cigarette and FMCG Conglomerate in India). I am looking for a full time Sales job in Canada. Any leads or references will be appreciated. Thank you in Advance.Procter & Gamble Nestlé Reckitt Benckiser Amazon Google RB BMO CIBC British American Tobacco plc TD Bank Group Scotiabank CIBC Pepsico Coca-Cola European Partners
Got a burning question about Nestlé? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nestlé employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Benefits are good and fair" (in 454 reviews)
- "Great people and leaders" (in 349 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and" (in 292 reviews)
- "Good culture and good for growth" (in 271 reviews)
- "Pay is good and needed" (in 210 reviews)
- "Initial hiring salary is low" (in 297 reviews)
- "Management is poor and micro" (in 190 reviews)
- "Long hours expected and when raised multiple times told that's just how it is." (in 91 reviews)
- "Like all places there are good and bad managers." (in 83 reviews)
- "Extended working hours and low salaries" (in 80 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nestlé and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status