Nestlé USA Employee Reviews about "no work lif"
73% would recommend to a friend
(0 total reviews)
84% approve of CEO
What people are saying about Nestlé USA
a month ago
People working for the likes of BP, Shell, Exxon, Nestle, etc. How do you convince yourself this is okay? I'm getting an opportunity in a different firm at like 40% increment from my current job but my primary will be the likes of these monsters destroying the world. Should I go for money or just soothe my conscience at my current low salary?
Got a burning question about Nestlé USA? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nestlé USA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "still good benefit for right now... see below in cons section for details of why i gave Nestle such a low rating." (in 283 reviews)
- "The people are great and are team players" (in 171 reviews)
- "Good pay and really don't see other drivers too much because we all leave at different times of the morning" (in 147 reviews)
- "Great company and work/life balance." (in 87 reviews)
- "The People and culture are great" (in 62 reviews)
- "Management is poor" (in 72 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes excessive levels of processes and procedures" (in 45 reviews)
- "'Ivory tower' mentality of senior leadership." (in 41 reviews)
- "Managers have a 'know it all' attitude that was impossible to work with" (in 31 reviews)
- "Can't move up long hours" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nestlé USA and is not affected by filters.
Updated Dec 4, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating