Nestlé USA Employee Reviews about "work life balanc"
72% would recommend to a friend
(0 total reviews)
83% approve of CEO
Updated Nov 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Nestlé USA
21 days ago
People working for the likes of BP, Shell, Exxon, Nestle, etc. How do you convince yourself this is okay? I'm getting an opportunity in a different firm at like 40% increment from my current job but my primary will be the likes of these monsters destroying the world. Should I go for money or just soothe my conscience at my current low salary?
a month ago
Supply Chain Manager
4 Years of experience in FMCG Supply Chain, looking for any referral in Supply Chain / Procurement / Sales. Authorized to work in US, moving as of Jan. Preferably Oregon or Philadelphia, but really opened to other 48 states as well. Amazon General Motors Johnson & Johnson Pepsico Procter & Gamble Schneider Electric Boeing Caterpillar Inc. The Coca-Cola Company Honeywell 3M The Kraft Heinz Company Whirlpool Colgate-Palmolive Mars inc Mars & Co. Danone Nestle Perfetti Van Melle Kelloggs L'Oréal
Got a burning question about Nestlé USA? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Nestlé USA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "still good benefit for right now... see below in cons section for details of why i gave Nestle such a low rating." (in 263 reviews)
- "Good pay and really don't see other drivers too much because we all leave at different times of the morning" (in 167 reviews)
- "Also great people!" (in 163 reviews)
- "good work/ life balance" (in 84 reviews)
- "The People and culture are great" (in 67 reviews)
- "Management is poor" (in 69 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes excessive levels of processes and procedures" (in 45 reviews)
- "'Ivory tower' mentality of senior leadership." (in 41 reviews)
- "Managers have a 'know it all' attitude that was impossible to work with" (in 31 reviews)
- "Upper management can be a bit old school." (in 20 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nestlé USA and is not affected by filters.