What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "still good benefit for right now... see below in cons section for details of why i gave Nestle such a low rating." (in 273 reviews)
- "Also great people!" (in 168 reviews)
- "Good pay and really don't see other drivers too much because we all leave at different times of the morning" (in 153 reviews)
- "Great company and work/life balance." (in 85 reviews)
- "The People and culture are great" (in 62 reviews)
- "Management is poor" (in 66 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes excessive levels of processes and procedures" (in 42 reviews)
- "'Ivory tower' mentality of senior leadership." (in 40 reviews)
- "Managers have a 'know it all' attitude that was impossible to work with" (in 31 reviews)
- "Can't move up long hours" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Nestlé USA and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,992 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWJun 16, 2023CSA - Customer Service AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsSolon, OH
Exciting work. Excellent Employer. Wonderful sense of community
Difficult to get into company
Nestlé USA Reviews FAQs
Nestlé USA has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,131 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Nestlé USA to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
70% of Nestlé USA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Nestlé USA 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.