Nestlé Waters North America Reviews in Austin, TX | Glassdoor

1.8
Nestlé Waters North America CEO Fernando Merce
Fernando Merce

Cons

"Pay not worth the workload"

Current Employee - Route Delivery Driver in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Route Delivery Driver in Austin, TX

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Free water/other products. Company discount programs with various vendors. Health benefits. Opportunity to obtain CDL using their truck. Co-workers are cool.

Cons

System is designed for you not to get anywhere close to your max raise at the end of the year. Physically demanding and safety rules contradict company policies. Imagine having to deliver 10+ 50gal bottles and 10+ cases of water to 3rd floor apartments given 3 minutes to complete that delivery carrying one at a time if following company rules. Now imagine having to do that 30+ times a day not including your 1st and 2nd floor stops, single family homes and commercial buildings. Time given to get from one stop to the next is not reasonable which then hits your score card which effects your raise. Then you have to deal with stupid drivers that have their faces buried in their cell phones. You're given a salary which sounds good but when you do the math on how many hours you've worked, sometimes your only making $10/hr which in my opinion isn't worth the damage to your body. Oh and Good luck getting in touch with HR.

Advice to Management

Listen to the route delivery drivers that are doing the hard work and all have the same complaints and maybe the turnover wouldn't be so high.

Nestlé Waters North America Response

Nov 30, 2016 – Inbound Marketing Manager

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback. It concerns us to hear that you are so unsatisfied with your current experience as a Nestlé Waters RSR. We encourage you to reach out internally so that ... More

"Delivery driver robots."

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America (More than 8 years)

Pros

Pay check
    That's all it is cause I have to put at least 20 letters in the section

Cons

Hours.
    Regular life.
    Never see your family.
    Expensive benefits.
    Did I say hours yet with no overtime.
    Lastly the hours. Hire new guys that have zero RSR experience that used to make 10 an hour and 41,500 to start sounds good. Us veterans see the new guys attitudes change quit. I believe in this company but things will never change. There's to many "yes man ". Over worked. Under paid. 65+ hours a week on salary with no overtime. That's like 9$ an hour. Lol! Should go work at Wal-Mart. Think their ramping up to sell to an American buyer. To much pressure from Nestle Global. Managers are puppets to.

Advice to Management

No advice there's nothing your gonna do anyways to help the driver cause you have to sell us all the brain washed stuff you get from the top. Don't bother. And if Nestle wants to respond to this post please don't give me the "we're working on it ". And "are striving to make changes"

"A decent company but very hard on your body."

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay
    Off on most weekends
    Has lots of competitions for decent prizes ranging from the Nascar experience to paid time off.

Cons

Most people end up requiring surgery after a few years here. I had to have 3 and lost my job because of it.
    The company can require you to work 12 or 14 hours and if your truck breaks down it could be even longer.