Nestlé Waters North America Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "RSR"

Current Employee - RSR in South Portland, ME
    Current Employee - RSR in South Portland, ME

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Keeps you fit and active

Cons

Not much room for advancement

Advice to Management

Listen to employees.

Apr 17, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for review. We are glad to hear you are having a positive experience at NWNA. We will take your feedback into consideration moving forward. We appreciate your insight!

2. "GM"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is really Great company

Cons

nothing really specific I can remember

Apr 18, 2018 – Human Resources

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us! Thank you for your review!

"Things are changing for the better!"

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

New NWNA CEO with good business sense and great attitude. He holds Executives accountable and is making positive changes.
    Moving toward alignment with other U.S. businesses.
    Benefits keep getting better.

Cons

Change is hard and there are still some with old company mentality.

Advice to Management

It is critical to have the very best people to be successful. Determine if those in the "old regime" have the right capabilities and attitude to help drive success.

Apr 13, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are glad to hear you are having a positive experience working at NWNA. We appreciate your insight!

4. "if you can handle it"

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

decent benefits, ok pay

Cons

work and compensation don't really equal out, family work balance not very good, a lot more physical demanding then they will lead you to believe, management wants you to work safe but give you unrealistic standards to meet while being safe simultaneously.

Advice to Management

stand up to higher management for your guys.

5. "Palletizer"

Current Employee - Forklift Operator in Poland, ME
    Current Employee - Forklift Operator in Poland, ME

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great schedule and Great pay!

Cons

Non that i can see so far

Apr 10, 2018 – Human Resources

We are glad to hear of your positive experience with us. Thank you for your hard work at NWNA!

"Do not get sucked in by money!"

Former Employee - Production in Stanwood, MI
    Former Employee - Production in Stanwood, MI

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay. Free water. that's all

Cons

Terrible Heath benefits. Lack of communication from management. Long hours, and if you're working third shift (6pm-6am) you will have absolutely no life; and you don't really have two days off in a row because you have to sleep your first day off just to regulate yourself to living "normal" for your other day off. You're constantly on your feet on concrete doing repetitive stuff, isolated, freezing during the winter and over heated during the summer, and it is so loud you will have hearing problems down the road even with ear plugs. The only reason they pay good is because no one would stay there if the pay was low. no one wants to be there besides for the money; they're depressed and mentally drained. This place will suck your soul! You'll miss out on your kids lives for a buck. The night time resources are ignorant jerks. What's the point in making good money if you basically live at work and never see your loved ones. I asked my kids if they would want more time with me or more things bought for them. They said more time, so I'm planning on quitting soon after find a new job with a normal 8 hour shift and get my life back.

Oh and also, they will lay off seasionals without Any notice. They'll cut you out like you're nothing! You are very replaceable! They'll call you out on anything you mess up on but never tell you you're doing a good job when things are running smoothly. Do not work here!

Advice to Management

Better communication skills. make this an 8 hour shift instead of 12. Hospitals do 12 hours; this is just water that doesn't cost much to bottle! And enough with all the forced overtime already!!

Apr 19, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience. We agree that work/life balance is important, and we are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current... More

7. "Stressful place to work"

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

They are great with home/life balance.

Cons

The downside to working at Nestle is they are in a transition stage and no one quite knows what to expect next. Customers and employees are leaving rapidly. There is a lot of change without a clear direction of where the business is going. You must be willing to be being micro-managed as you are accountable by the seconds of each day.

Apr 19, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are constantly looking to improve on overall transparency and the employee experience. We will take your insights into consideration as we do so.

8. "Don’t work hear at all"

Former Employee - Driver in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Driver in Dallas, TX

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lunches Money customers friends
    relationships

Cons

No no no no no

Apr 19, 2018 – Human Resources

We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve employee satisfaction. Thank you for your review.

"Beware"

Former Employee - Route Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Route Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Benefits, benefits, benefits, benefits, benefits

Cons

Too many to name. Work load, culture, and pay for the volume of work assigned.

Advice to Management

Bring back the family culture, work/life balance, stop making excuses for repeat issues, focus more on your employees, and raise the pay for volume of work assigned.

Mar 16, 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your candid feedback. We’re sorry to hear you had a negative experience while working at NWNA. We are taking your input under review as we seek ways to improve opportunities for our... More

10. "Great Experience"

Current Employee - Director in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Director in Stamford, CT

Pros

Meaningful Contribution, Teamwork, Values, Innovation

Cons

Work Life Balance, Lean Organization

Mar 2, 2018 – Human Resources

We’re glad to know of your positive experience with us. We agree that work/life balance is important, and we are working to hire additional staff who meet the same level of talent as our current... More