Nestlé Waters North America Reviews | Glassdoor

Nestlé Waters North America Reviews

Updated April 24, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Pros
  • Provide a good work/life balance while in school and to those who have children (in 24 reviews)

• pay and benefits are really good (in 19 reviews)

"Transportation Coordinator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fogelsville, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fogelsville, PA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America (More than 5 years)

Pros

Salary and vacation time are decent.

Cons

Too many issues that do not get resolved. Poor training. Expectations are not the same for everyone.

Advice to Management

Better training. Same expectations for all unless those who can not perform all functions are paid at a lower grade.

2. "Change is healthy, too much change too fast is not."

Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative (RSR) in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Representative (RSR) in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Work life balance, no nights or weekends, good benefits.

Cons

A lot, for this position. Not sure how else to say it, the job just does not make sense . There is zero job gratification and no sense of accomplishment with this position RSR. very very difficult to get promoted they will not pay for job relocation costs nor will they pay for transfers very small increases in pay that don't meet cost-of-living increases the bonus program is just that . You have no idea what you're going to bonus until you get paid if you do get bonus. many things you find out last minute , the job description I applied for was not the job I actually worked. please read all the reviews for this position before you except the pay rate is very average at best no commission. Mostly a driving job.

Advice to Management

You seriously need to reevaluate your retail sales representatives that go to grocery stores. Stop changing the job description every day.

Jan 11, 2017 – Inbound Marketing Manager

Thank you for providing a review of your current experiences at Nestlé Waters. We are saddened to hear that you are not finding satisfaction in your RSR role. We try to provide each of our team ... More

3. "Route Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America (More than a year)

Pros

yes the benefits were good

Cons

the labor was crazy. I still have back pains

"Great company for long term goals if you can get past some tuff learning curves."

Current Employee - Process Improvement Manager in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Current Employee - Process Improvement Manager in Port Saint Lucie, FL

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America (More than 5 years)

Pros

Company is known for long term careers and promoting within, good health benefits. Competitive salary for those matriculated from outside Nestle.

Cons

There's a lack of defined assimilation and training tools and procedures for people new to the company and or role.

"As a former driver, all I see are shill reviews"

Former Employee - RSR in Elmsford, NY
    Former Employee - RSR in Elmsford, NY

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Get your CDL for free, they hire with a permit. Great start to a driving career, they are well known and after doing your time here you can choose your next employer that will pay more for less work.

Cons

Management condescension, wage theft. Salary should not equal slavery, they sell you a job that doesn't exist, you WILL work more than 9 hours a day and WILL have more than 60 stops, called a salesman but never a chance for commission, sounds like a delivery driver to me, and to the DOL as well. Forced to upsell with zero commision aka motivation except fear for your job and the ever elusive matrices, don't worry, you'll never meet them and even if you do it will take 10 years to hit the top of the scale, which is starting wage in other places. But the experience is invaluable, worth its weight in gold, keep that in mind while doing your time.

Advice to Management

Keep the shilling in check, every other job site contradicts the "reviews" here, it's painfully obvious that there is shilling going on. Indeed it is.
    Keep a closer eye on how some coach and mentor, yelling and demeaning people isn't a motivator and may explain a lot of problems that exist.

Nov 2, 2016 – Inbound Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review and the time that you spent with us at Nestlé Waters. We are glad to hear that you found your time as a route delivery driver as a vital learning experience. We are ... More

7. "Seasonal Warehouse Technician"

Current Employee - Seasonal Warehouse Technician in Breinigsville, PA
    Current Employee - Seasonal Warehouse Technician in Breinigsville, PA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time

Pros

Fast pace place to work. Good environment lots of support.

Cons

Long Hours & Mandatory Overtime

8. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Analyst in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Analyst in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great atmosphere to work in!

Cons

Slow days can be very slow

Advice to Management

Nothing really

9. "Branch Administrator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raynham, MA

I worked at Nestlé Waters North America (More than 8 years)

Pros

This company believes in promoting from within and rewards hard work. They offer excellent benefits. Depending on the position they are very flexible to meet employees needs and special circumstances.

Cons

Some of their KPI's are unrealistic for all employees to meet depending on where they need to service & what size customer base they have.

10. "Great company"

Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Route Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love that nestle waters is striving to focus on improving processes and employee satisfaction at work. Within the past year the company has rolled out effective training materials and strengthened communication across all levels to align everyone with organizational goals etc. huge focus on continuous improvement and becoming an inclusive environment is great in my book. Benefits and pay are very fair.

Cons

You might have to relocate for new opportunities and that might not be an option for some

Advice to Management

Please consider offering more mentorship and professional development opportunities in all areas/divisions

Oct 3, 2016 – Inbound Marketing Manager

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that our hard work is making an impact on your work experience. Also, thank you for the advice. We will take this into consideration as we move ... More

11. "Production Technician"

Current Employee - Production Technician in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Production Technician in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Nestlé Waters North America (More than a year)

Pros

Good Benefits, Good Wage, Good perks

Cons

Unorganized,POOR Management, Lack of care for employees,

Oct 3, 2016 – Inbound Marketing Manager

Thank you for reaching out and providing a review of your experience with us. We encourage you to share any advice you may have for us to improve your current experience. We hope to better show you ... More