Net@Work Reviews | Glassdoor

Alex Solomon

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Net@Work review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Net@Work full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Coworkers are very friendly and helpful

Cons

Benefits aren't great, but not terrible

"The best job I have ever had."

Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive in New York, NY

I have been working at Net@Work full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are willing to be proactive, creative, and think outside the box, Net@Work is the most amazing place for you. I have been with the company for about 2 years and have known the company's owners since its inception. I have also owned my own businesses over the years. But having the opportunity to work within a great organization, with super-talented people and smart ambitious leadership like those at Net@Work, has been terrific. I am frankly surprised by negative reviews others have posted here on Glassdoor. Those people have obviously not understood that an entrepreneurial spirit is what it takes to be successful in business and at Net@Work. There are many staff who have been a part of this team since the beginning. What other proof do you need that this is a super place to work? Net@Work stands for quality and hard work. The client is first and foremost in every decision. If you don't make those priorities your goal every day, you will fail anywhere you go. Net@Work is the best job I have ever had - hands down. If you are looking for a great place to learn, expand your career, and make money, Net@Work is the place for you.

Cons

Not enough happy and proud Net@Work employees like me speaking out in favor of this great place and speaking for the real Net@Work.

Advice to Management

Have every employee submit a survey and an anonymous individualized written assessment of the company and their work experiences. You will find the majority are very happy campers who will sing its praises and have positive constructive advice to make it even better.

"Account Executive- Managed Services"

Current Employee - Account Executive- Managed Services in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Executive- Managed Services in New York, NY

I have been working at Net@Work full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Atmosphere to work in. There are some places that you hate to walk into the door in the morning but not here. Net@Work is continually growing and learning. For me, this is a good thing. My management team is always willing to listen to ideas and ask your opinion. What a welcome relief.
    I have already recommended this company to a number of friends and colleagues.

Cons

Not really a con for me but it may be for some. Since Net@Work is currently growing at a rapid rate, they have not perfected the on-boarding process. I am a self starter anyway so that is not a problem and since they understand that this is still a work in progress, they appreciate input on how they can improve it.
    They also understand work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"Sales"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Net@Work full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They throw a decent holiday party. Monthly kosher pizza lunch (that the owners are too busy to attend). There are some really talented people that are the glue keeping this company together.

Cons

Too many to list. No training...you are totally on your own. Lousy, and VERY expensive health benefits. Lots of empty promises relating to compensation and owners reserve the right to change it on a whim and negotiate ways to reduce commission/bonus payouts.

Advice to Management

Be more low key about flaunting your wealth when your workforce is so grossly underpaid. Attend your pizza lunches and get to know your employees. You might actually learn something about the company culture. Invest in the development and training of your staff and embrace your employees as your most valuable asset.

"Awesome!"

Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Net@Work (More than 5 years)

Pros

Loved working here. Great environment, co-workers and managers.

Cons

None At All. None. None At All.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Great people. Solid company."

Former Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I worked at Net@Work full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working here! Incredible group of smart and productive colleagues. There's no dead weight. Efficiency and hard work is rewarded. Very strong financially. Very flexible and accommodating.

I have recommend them as a career path for personal friends. Anyone thinking about working here can feel confident this a great place to work.

Cons

Billing is everything. The metrics used to evaluate performance still need work. Bonuses are annual, and can account for significant portion of compensation. Title changes in some departments seem rare.

The health benefits package is on the lower range of average -- at least for me. I found better plans privately.

Advice to Management

Some departments have too many people with the same title and wildly different jobs. A better structured path for advancement could be worth looking into.

Time entry could be streamlined. Changepoint needs more work and more resources dedicated to its development.

Biannual bonuses would make lives better. Alot better.

PTO shouldn't negativity affect utilization.

Above all else; keep up the great work bringing in new business.

"Garbage. Old tricks performed by tired hacks"

Former Employee - Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Net@Work (Less than a year)

Pros

The best reason to work here is so you have a reference for what bad is, so you can really appreciate when you leave and get a great job.

Cons

It is horrible... boo. No advanced technology thinking. Beware of the brothers who drink on site. Money over quality. Tired hacks for senior management. Fake glowing reviews on this site trying to counter for the truth.

Advice to Management

Give up. Wake up. Develop long term thinking. Pay for quality. Learn the difference between smart and power. Soon to be just some sad old men.

"meh"

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

Pros

pizza, soda, salad, sweets, holidays

Cons

the rest of the work

"Working at this company is a Career boost. Technology leaders in ERP, CRM & Web."

Former Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Net@Work full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Interesting and varied work. Business model constantly evolving and thus opening new opportunities. Very talented colleagues and nice people to work side by side with. Very sales focused organization.

Cons

Plan to work very hard. Understand that you may not feel properly compensated/appreciated.The focus on sales may diminish the results provided of a true solution architecture. Focus on selling solutions sometimes diminishing the ability to recommend the best solution.

Advice to Management

Company's stated value proposition doesn't always line up with reality. Listen to diverse opinions and work them into your thinking.

"Fast paced company with plenty of opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Net@Work full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been working for Net@Work for several years now and have seen the company going from 30 employees in our NY office to what it is today. It’s been a great journey seeing it grow.
    Starting as a college grad, working my way up through various roles and on various teams, the challenges and rewards continue as I advance my career. Owners are truly partners with their staff and will help along the way.

Cons

This job and I believe this is true for any company in this industry can be often times stressful. The culture of the company is very entrepreneurial. As an employee there may be times when you need to figure things out on your own. While this works great for me I would understand why this may not work for everyone.

Advice to Management

It can be easy as the organization grows quickly to lose touch with the different layers of the organizations and teams. It is important for executive management to stay in touch with personnel. I know of some initiatives already in place, but obviously, the more the better. I would also recommend additional extra curriculum activities to develop team spirit between the departments.