Found 4 of over 501 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about NetSol Technologies
Got a burning question about NetSol Technologies? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with NetSol Technologies employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Offer low salaries than market." (in 56 reviews)
- "No bonuses Late sittings" (in 16 reviews)
- "Low earning no Learning no work life balance" (in 16 reviews)
- "Micro Management by direct leads." (in 11 reviews)
- "workload varies... sometimes there's no work load and sometimes there is alot to do and the employees have to work 9" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of NetSol Technologies and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "cmmi level 5"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Feb 5, 2015Database DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLahore
Working at NetSol Technologies is a dream for professionals. It is the only software house having CMMI level 5 certification.
Netsol Technologies support late sittings.1
- 4.0Jul 20, 2017Software Quality Assurance EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLahore
Great company. Had a gym, lunch area and technical training program. Were always improving things
Lower base salary for a cmmi level 5 company. They also don't give compensation for working extra hours especially since a lot of it is required
- 4.0Jan 22, 2013Principal Software Test EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLahore
CMMI Level 5 stable company, Career path, out/in house trainings, food.
Most of work is in power builder, By pass processes implementation time to time, job satisfaction varies project to project.
- 4.0Nov 3, 2019Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLahore
Good seniors, international visits, free meals,cmmi level 5,
Less salary, late promotions,old technology