NetWorth Realty Reviews

Updated Jan 14, 2020

4.9
Pros
Cons
  • "Not for your typical 9-5 worker(in 13 reviews)

• "I have no cons, unlimited potential(in 9 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing once in a lifetime opportunity"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

They challenge you to be your best self. The relationships you build both inside and outside the company can be fulfilling. The earning potential is unlimited.

Cons

Not for everybody. Not for clock punchers and people who have no interest in literally building their own success. Work life balance can be tricky. You run your own business- you are your own weakest link.

NetWorth Realty2019-09-20
  2. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Nashville, TN

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunity for growth within the company, flexibility in the schedule, high earning potential, fun work environment.

Cons

Longer days than my previous job

NetWorth Realty2020-01-14

"A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Accounting Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great Team Atmosphere - Access to ownership - Growing Company - Great Benefits - Corporate Size - Opportunity to grow

Cons

- Lacking standard operating procedures between offices - No retirement benefits

NetWorth Realty2020-01-13
  4. "More Money and More Freedom"

Current Employee - Acquisition Associate in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at NetWorth Realty for about 6 months. I've loved it ever since I started. Some things about the job: -You get to run it like your own business. Meaning, if you fail or don't make enough a certain month it is entirely on you. You are truly your own boss and run on your own schedule besides 3, hour long meetings a week -You get what you put in, while you are a 1099 all commission employee, I make more money out of college then any of my friends. However, I will often work 60-70 hours a week. I've never not been able to go somewhere or take a day off because of work. -You are set up to learn about real estate. If you are seriously thinking about doing real estate investing/flipping one day. You will learn the ins and outs and everything you need to do. The culture is based off people who truly have a passion for what they are selling and making real estate a lifestyle instead of a 9-5 job.

Cons

Nothing so far. Lots of hours and you are going to want some savings for your first 1--2 months!

NetWorth Realty2020-01-13
  5. "Amazing Opportunity & Great Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Endless opportunity Competitive and supportive environment Great Management

Cons

It can take awhile to build traction

NetWorth Realty2020-01-11
  6. "Fantastic Opportunity"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity to learn, earn, network, and build a future for yourself and your investors.

Cons

Position is best for those self-motivated, willing to put in extra work, and patient.

NetWorth Realty2020-01-12
  7. "Exactly What I Was Looking For"

Current Employee - Corporate Office in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a highly successful company that has the impact of big business with the workforce of family owned. This is the dream combination as it allows you to work on big picture projects, learn larger concepts, and have a bigger personal responsibility and resulting impact. To have this opportunity elsewhere would simply not be feasible at my age. The owners truly care about each team, and make a point to take your input into consideration.

Cons

The dynamic is not for everyone. Regardless of your role in the company, you are on a small team and your workload has a big impact. Everyone must put in true effort each day. If you don't thrive from a challenge, this may not be the best fit for you.

NetWorth Realty2020-01-06
  8. "Living at HQ"

Current Employee - Senior Accounting Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Getting to work in an exciting and fun atmosphere. Breakfast on Mondays is always nice as well as the occasional lunch. Very flexible when it comes to scheduling.

Cons

Established procedures regarding inter-office work-flows are not always followed.

NetWorth Realty2020-01-06

"Good Place to Work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Accounting Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Laid back atmosphere Good work-life balance Corporate has improved leaps and bounds, now a highly functional office Very flexible with time off Great leadership with current corporate dept heads Predictable workflow; no unexpected surges in workload, never have had to work overtime Breakfast (or some type of food) on mondays Great location in North Austin: commuter friendly with no parking limitations

Cons

Feel overlooked, isolated in current position In the totality of the tasks/duties of my position, I feel my growth has stagnated Not much praise given (recent developments may address this) Don’t feel empowered to air grievances Expectations not always clear No explicit incentive structure: Not aware of any time or merit based salary incentives or a communication strategy to address it if there is such a structure.

NetWorth Realty2020-01-09

"Great opportunity to learn the business quickly, but company needs a lot of help"

2.0
    Former Employee - General Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at NetWorth Realty full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great starter opportunity to learn about the residential real estate wholesaling/flipping/hard money lending business, some great people and fun company/incentive trips. Possible to make great money, IF you do it correctly and work really hard. Spend more time in the field than behind a desk.

Cons

Company is run based on fear tactics and the ownership is a 3 headed monster I truly believe are not on the same page as decision making seems to be difficult and when asked there seems to be a large disconnect, severely behind on technology, social media, internet presence, and training systems are lacking on all levels. The higher you get in the company the more challenging it becomes to realize the opportunity originally sold and actually becomes a step back. Corporate overhead keeps going up and up, although shared costs were supposed to make it go down. Micromanagement is through the roof.

NetWorth Realty2019-10-20