NetWorth Realty Reviews | Glassdoor

4.8
NetWorth Realty Managing Partners Mark Bloom, Scott McClellan, Jeremy Coburn
Mark Bloom, Scott McClellan, Jeremy Coburn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "The unlimited earning potential with no college degree required" (in 17 reviews)

• "The work environment is fun, and competitive" (in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Must be willing to put in the hours to build your business" (in 6 reviews)

• "The job is 100% and you must be willing to work for it" (in 5 reviews)

1. "Work Hard and Play Harder!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - General Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This career opportunity truly offers unlimited earning potential. The work environment is fun, rewarding and competitive. This is not a 9-5 job, however it does offer plenty of flexibility and a great work/life harmony. Owners, management, and fellow associates are always available for help. Your success is truly their success.

Cons

You must be willing to put in the work the first 12-18 months really establish a great network. There is no shortcut to success here, nonetheless there is no salary cap!

Advice to Management

Continue adding tools and training to allow for associates success!

2. "Assistant Regional Manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You get in what you put out. Reap what you sow with no cap or limit. You want to make a million dollars, go make a million dollars.

Cons

You sometimes have to work from the golf cart.

3. "Acquisition Associate"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule. Endless opportunities for growth within the company. Hands-on management. Incentive trips. Work hard, play hard.

Cons

No employee benefits but this isn't a huge deal.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and finding ways to get better. From what I have seen, the owners are endlessly refining their craft.

"How far can you take it?"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at NetWorth Realty (More than a year)

Pros

Been w/ NW over a year now, set my goals, met them, reset my goals, and plan to exceed them! Great support, team environment, but only your own drive will make anything of it. Never had a commission only job, or think I would love it as much as I do. Never been happier at a job than here!

Cons

Not many, no employee benefits, I've had them at other jobs, but they're never that great anyways...

Advice to Management

Keep up with incentive trips!

5. "Acquisitions Associate"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been working with Networth Realty in the Phoenix office for just over a year now. Having read the reviews on Glassdoor before applying I was skeptical at first; the job sounded too good to be true. However, after the past year I can attest that this job offers you as much as you're willing to put into it.

After a short 5 week training period you are free to structure your days however you like. This job offers you a flexible schedule and you can grow your business as slow or as fast as you'd like. There is truly no ceiling and the more you work, the more income potential you have.

First year associates typically make around $50k, second year associates $100k, and there's really no limit beyond that. If you want to put the time in you can earn well over six figures in your first year. I've never had this level of financial success in any other job despite putting in similar hours.

As far as advancement is concerned, there are plenty of opportunities within Networth Realty. The owners promote from within and there are plenty of senior/management positions available within the first few years. In time you can even secure your own office in a new territory! Again, the opportunities are endless as long as you're willing to put the work in.

I had zero real estate experience prior to joining Networth Realty. However I feel like I have put myself on the fast track to success and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

Cons

There aren't many cons to this job but one thing you can't be afraid of is hard work. The trainers and managers will be demanding and you are expected to put the time in Monday through Friday, and the work doesn't always stop on the weekends either. You will be expected to push yourself - especially within your first 2 to 3 years - in order to grow your business. However, this tactic has been proven time and time again to produce stellar agents with a sphere of influence that brings the business to them vs. the other way around.

You also can't be afraid to put yourself in adverse situations. If you're introverted or not very talkative you will need to put yourself out there and bust out of that shell to be successful. Real estate is a people business and the more people you can talk to and connect with the more the more successful you will be.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I know in the Phoenix office the managers make themselves available 24/7 and I always feel supported 100%. The business model clearly works extremely well and it's awesome to see more offices on the horizon.

6. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Truly unlimited income potential here. You get out what you put in.

Cons

Takes a few months to get traction and start earning; commission gig

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! The opportunities and growth potential are awesome.

7. "Great company, high income potential"

Current Employee - General Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - General Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

High Income Potential
    Work-Life Balance
    Company Culture

Cons

Can be micro managed at times in the beginning but you can advance out of that.

Advice to Management

Keep the incentives coming. We love them.

8. "Best opportunity out there, but it's not for everyone!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You literally write your own paycheck and give yourself a raise whenever you want. Work hard, follow the steps and lean on your teammates for help and guidance. You will succeed if you put in the time and work!

Cons

You will not succeed if you don't work hard and put in the time. If you try to do it 'your way', you will fail. Long hours but big paychecks!

Advice to Management

Come say hello once in awhile!

9. "Get out there and get it!"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The opportunity to create a huge life for yourself and your family with this company is second to none. You can come in with or without real estate experience, hone the skills specific to this sector of the industry and have great success fairly quickly. The company is expanding constantly and there is huge potential for upward mobility. Fun and fast paced competitive environment with truly unlimited earning potential.

Cons

Not necessarily a con as anything worth having/building takes effort but it can definitely be a grind to get off the ground requiring a significant amount of effort and time. Not a 9-5 job that stays at the office and has paid vacations so if that is what you are looking for may not be a good fit. You will have to actively make the work life balance happen but with fairly flexible schedule it can definitely be done. As you build relationships in this business the hustle doesn't stop but can definitely be a little less taxing time wise.

Advice to Management

Keep expanding and creating opportunities for the people who are out there making it happen. Keep honing training and be supportive of the agents grinding it out for themselves, their families and the company. Overall great place to work!

10. "I Feel Lucky"

Current Employee - Senior AA in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior AA in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-No limit to your success
    -Tools, Training and Direction provided
    -Excellent Growth Opportunities
    -Great Blend of (in office) Competition/Teamwork
    -Leadership building

Cons

-Must have fortitude and willingness to strive
    -Must accept criticism

Advice to Management

Just keep on doing...