NetWorth Realty Reviews | Glassdoor

NetWorth Realty Managing Partners Mark Bloom, Scott McClellan, Jeremy Coburn
Mark Bloom, Scott McClellan, Jeremy Coburn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Very competitive and you have to be willing to put in the hours" (in 5 reviews)

• "Must be self motivated and have some patience" (in 7 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A great company with a wonderful office culture."

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Austin, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office is all together just a good environment to work in. Everyone here cares about what they do and wants to be here. The owners are great and your managers are always there to help you with anything you may need.

Cons

The one thing that may be a con for some but is actually a pro for me is that you can not be delicate and work here. Everyone is super nice but there are a lot of different personalities in one office and there may be friction at some point. You must be able to get past this.

2. "Limitless"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Tampa, FL

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As mentioned in the title, there is no cap or limit to the possibilities. NetWorth provides its new associates with a great training program in Austin, Texas. If you can "take the play and run with it" you will be nothing but successful in this company. NetWorth Realty feels like an extension of my family and I love the people in my office. PS the incentives are awesome. 10/10 recommend.

Cons

If you don't put forth the effort you don't reap the benefits, you have to want it.

Advice to Management

N/A

3. "Best place to work"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time

Pros

Support, growth, money, no limits, integrity, family, opportunity

Cons

Turn over, no based salary,

4. "Great, supportive team atmosphere!"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's tough to believe that three years have flown by already, and I’m incredibly appreciative to have been afforded the opportunity to work with such a great group of folks. You guys have been nothing but supportive – allowing me to facilitate the development of the NetWorth brand while growing personally. In a business built on creating solid relationships, it is inspiring to see leadership who takes an active role in supporting each employee. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me over the years and cheers to many more!

Cons

Communication flow with field offices and corporate center could be streamlined, but this challenge exists within many nation-wide companies.

Advice to Management

Thank you for recognizing our individuality while fostering a team environment!

5. "Great Company!"

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time

Pros

Everyone helps each other out. It is true teamwork here at NetWorth. I enjoy coming to work! NetWorth also offers benefits - health and dental insurance.

Cons

If there are any cons with this company, they are so minor that I can't think of one.

6. "Great pay and great atmosphere!"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hurst, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Hurst, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- The unlimited earning potential with no college degree required
    - Great people that help you succeed!
    - Many incentives such as paid vacations, events (paintball, golfing etc), prizes, bonuses
    - They will teach you everything you need to succeed in this business and you need no prior experience other than a willingness to learn and do the work

Cons

- It's a commision based job
    - It calls for long hours (The more hours you put in the more you will make $200k+)

Advice to Management

NA

7. "This job isn't for the weak. You have to want it."

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You decide your own destiny. If you come in thinking you can skate by you aren't going to last long. However if you come in leaning on the gas pedal, full steam ahead, you WILL crush it. You will move up quickly, and you will fall in love with what you are doing. The opportunity is almost endless. Everything about this job is easy, but you have to do it. You can't assume because it is easy it is not important to do. Never stop pushing, keep grinding, if that sounds like you I would highly recommend checking out this job.

The pay is pretty awesome as well.

Cons

Great opportunity, but it only works if you work it.
    It is a lot to learn at first, but it gets easier, much easier, as you start to learn and understand what you are doing and why you are doing it.

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity, you have created a great environment to work in.

8. "The Career I have always dreamed about"

Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Real Estate Agent in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

First off the people in NetWorth Realty are all professional and make you feel like you are part of the family right away. No two people are the same, yet we all come together for one common goal of providing the best service possible to our clients. It is a great feeling to see your buyers improve their lives by growing their wealth through real estate, and knowing you helped them achieve their goals. I love it here at Networth Realty, I have been here for almost 5 years and I love every minute of it. I am proud to be working here, and thankful for this opportunity. I would recommend if you have every thought of creating your own life and not being stuck behind a desk 9 hours a day then this is something you should consider. There is plenty of room for moving up in NetWorth Realty, as you can potentially go and open your own NetWorth Realty office in another city.

I know money is a huge factor (NOT EVERYTHING, but a huge factor) in deciding what to do for a career. There is no limit to what you can make here, you decide that with the amount of effort and time you put into this. The more you put in this, the more you will get out of it. (real original, but so true for this career).

Tired of your job, and working for the same amount of money every month? I would give us a call and at least talk with someone from NetWorth Realty. A no pressure 10 minute conversation. There is plenty of training and agents that are willing to help you obtain your goals here at NetWorth Realty. We are READY for you to come grow our company!

Cons

This is not for everyone, it is something you will have to put a lot of time into. You can not be lazy, or reliant on other people to do your job for you.

Need to be able to budget your money very carefully at the beginning. You are creating a business, it does take time. So make sure you have some savings, credit card, or a line of credit to get you going.

Advice to Management

They are working everyday to improve the company. It is very much appreciated with us agents! Creating systems to help us grow our business.

"Sales Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast-paced environment, overall good-natured employees, and a strong training program.

Cons

Hours are 24/7 so if you like a 9-5 job, this isn't for you; other con would be there seems to be a skew toward the top company members where they get to bend the rules a little more without consequences.

Advice to Management

Don't threaten your employees with being fired.

"Such a Unique Opportuity"

Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Endless opportunity at a company that actually invests in you and your success. getting paid more than I ever I thought I would. Had adjust what I was capable of and manage my time

Cons

Takes focus and consistent effort. It isn't a difficult job but you wont see immediate results. It does work if you follow the model and stay on it daily.

Advice to Management

Great training stay on it. More training!