NetWorth Realty "everyday is different" Reviews | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

NetWorth Realty Employee Reviews about "everyday is different"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "You would be hard pressed to find a better opportunity!"

Current Employee - Senior ACQUISITION AGENT
    Current Employee - Senior ACQUISITION AGENT

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyday is different. Freedom in your schedule. Huge money making opportunity. Great potential to growing long lasting wealth and investments. Bonus trips, gifts and incentives.

Cons

You don't work, you don't eat. This type is job is not for everyone. Everyone is a hustler until they actually have to get to work.

Advice to Management

Run your business effectively and efficiently but try your best to stay away from micromanagement. Some guys need it, but not all.

"Work hard, Make money!"

Current Employee - Acquisition Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisition Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome income potential. If you work hard and invest right, you can retire early. Freedom to come and go as you please. Everyday is different. Learning the real estate business while making money.

Cons

Stressful at times. If you don't produce, you won't make money. You have to be self-motivated and get out of the 9 to 5 job mentality. This job is not for everyone. But if you are willing to work hard and do what you are taught consistently, its hard not to make money.

3. "Outstanding Company, Limitless Income!!"

Current Employee - Acquisition Associate
    Current Employee - Acquisition Associate

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time

Pros

Excellent work environment! The team is extremely helpful when you get started and the more you do in the beginning the quicker you get rolling. Everyone in the company is very accessible for anything you need and all of the tools are provided for you to be successful. Everyday is different and the income is limitless. In my 9th month with Networth, I was number 1 overall in the company and made more in that one month than most people do in a year!!!

Cons

There are no cons. I could not ask for a better company and group of people to work with! I have never worked with a company where at any time I can pick up the phone and call the owner for any reason. If you put in the time and effort you will absolutely reap the benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great ideas and excellent communication!

4. "Hard working, trustworthy, fun group of people to work with."

Pros

Generate own wealth. Great product to sell. Everyday is different. Don't have to sit behind desk all day.

Cons

Time management. You can't be lazy. Sitting in traffic.

Advice to Management

Managers are very easy to get ahold of and are always more than happy to help you with anything you need. They are great people to learn from and they know what they are talking about.