NetWorth Realty "income potential" Reviews | Glassdoor

NetWorth Realty Employee Reviews about "income potential"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Best job ever!"

Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisitions Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlimited income potential. I doubled my income from my previous job in less than one year. Networth gives you everything you need to succeed, you just have to go do it.

Cons

You must be able to see the big picture, you may not see results right away. (not sure this is a con) Long hours at first but it will pay off!

"Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Senior Acquisition Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Acquisition Associate in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Unlimited income potential
    Great ownership/management

Cons

Big upfront commitment. Make sure you are ready to work long hours for your first 1-2 years to have huge gains in you subsequent years.

Advice to Management

Stay the course! Things are great here.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Denver, CO

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Income potential
    Nurturing environment
    Advancement opportunity
    Freedom
    Satisfying career
    Fun and fast paced

Cons

Until you're an acquisitions associate you are at the mercy of others to make real money. It's not really a con because you have to learn the business first as a sales associate. It can be a bit frustrating but in the end it's worth it.

Advice to Management

Great management

4. "The definition of the word opportunity"

Current Employee - General Manager/Broker in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great income potential, fun environment, flexible

Cons

Must work hard to get results if you consider that a negative

Advice to Management

Continue to listen ton associates and expand possibilities

"Work hard, Make money!"

Current Employee - Acquisition Associate in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Acquisition Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome income potential. If you work hard and invest right, you can retire early. Freedom to come and go as you please. Everyday is different. Learning the real estate business while making money.

Cons

Stressful at times. If you don't produce, you won't make money. You have to be self-motivated and get out of the 9 to 5 job mentality. This job is not for everyone. But if you are willing to work hard and do what you are taught consistently, its hard not to make money.

6. "Best Opportunity to change your life"

Current Employee - General Manager/Broker in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great team environment, friendly competition, incredible income potential, no ceiling, the best upward mobility, and small company feel that allows for a family-like environment. The ability to have a position knowing this will be your last stop for life.

Cons

If you like the easy road, then this isn't for you. It does require significant time and energy to build your base if you want to consider this a con. Like anything good in life if it's not worth working for then it's not worth having.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in the team and educating.

"Best opportunity out there!!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - General Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

- Income potential, one thing that attracted me to the opportunity was the potential to make a strong 6 figures and the fact that I would be rewarded for my efforts.

-Room to advance within the company, it's starts with a sales position and doesn't end there. Within a year I was promoted to Acquisition Associate where my income doubled. Over the next 2 years I was promoted to Regional Manager and then General Manager where I had control over a team I helped build and a profitable office I had the privilege to maintain.

-Challenging, This job isn't for the faint of heart. It takes hard work, commitment, persistent and consistent effort and the willingness to be stretched past your comfort zone so you can obtain the success that attracted you to the position. I feel challenged every day and because of the aforementioned, I am becoming the successful leader that I hoped to become.

-Company Support, I very honestly have been blown away by the support from the team, management, and leaders who paved the way before me. A question never goes unanswered. The company champions innovative ideas from their associates and because the managers started as sales associates and worked their way up they've never been afraid to get in the trenches and show me how to succeed.

-Incentives, the company has really gone out of their way to make sure that their associates are rewarded for performance. I've been sent on trips to Costa Rica, Big Sky Montana, Mexico, and was given a nice watch for finishing the year on top.

-Freedom, I have the freedom to work as hard or as little as I want, although my paychecks and success are a direct reflection of what I do more :)

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. I'm sure I could think really hard and create something so the reader doesn't think that this review is not genuine. However, this opportunity has changed my life. As a previous business owner, cooperate employee, and union worker this is the BEST thing going in the workforce in my humble but accurate opinion.

8. "Awesome Atmosphere, Great Income Potential"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at NetWorth Realty full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Not to formal serious setting, but not lax either. You need to be willing to work hard and hustle. All great things take time to build and that applies to this career as well. The team over at Networth gives you the support and guidance you need to kill it here, just make sure to apply it The income potential is limitless.

Cons

You are not working a typical 9-5. You'll be working around the clock to make money. As long as you know this coming in you'll be fine.